Cemetery landers

Writes blogger and lover abandoned places saoirse-2010:

All that is connected with the cosmos, beckons me and pulls. And here one rainy night, I opened the door to a huge hangar, behind which presented itself to my view a small cemetery landers. What lander and photographs of the unusual findings further under the cut.

23 further photos

1. landers need for descent to Earth cargo or other objects in the solar system (that logically follows from the title). Basically, they lowered the astronauts and the recording of the recording equipment.

2. They come in different shapes and sizes, it is probably related to the appointment and the type of spacecraft to which they are attached.

3. This is how it looks inside, quite closely.

4. A piece of the spaceship "Progress".

5. Approximately looks descent apparatus.

6. In addition to the CA, in the hangar were still different strange things.

7. Apparatus "Vertical". Vertical - a series of single-stage Soviet geophysical rockets for the implementation of international cooperation programs in the field of exploration and use of outer space (thanks for the information [info] arkashamos). Pay attention to the layers of dust, they have long been lying there.

8. There were various models and parts. Casing was made using a cell.

9. The photograph was very difficult, strewn all in one huge pile, which had to climb on a tripod. The picture shows a fragment of the spaceship "Soyuz".

10. Here you can find a piece of an alliance with the pictures above.

11. stints and equipment.

12. In the center of the frame, you can see I have not known a device under a cover. Who knows what it is please please.

13. It is the same but larger. From another angle to remove it was not possible.

14. In this unit there for autographs, it seems that it left them the astronauts. User [info] v1adis1av suggested that this landing capsule Soyuz TM-32. In which there were three cosmonauts Victor Afanasyev, Claudie Haigneré, Constantine goat.

15. Example museum SA. It is visible signature and date, as well as in the photo above me.

17. Inside one of the SA.

18. Another unidentified cosmic curiosity.

20. The insides of all dismantled.

22. Pretty sad spectacle, surely they are not wanted, that they are stored in this state.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting