Winter? No, not heard

And so the session ended on December 15 and it is time to go for a vacation! From place to choose for a long time did not have to, because it was at this time on TV was the final Epizod series «Dexter», where the main character, Dexter Morgan, cleaving of the Miami and iznichtozhaete serial killers, thereby making the city more attractive for tourism (I later I learned that Dexter is not filmed in Florida and California). And so the choice was made, and the tickets from Albany, NY to Fort Laudardale, FL were purchased. There back - 300 $.

The end of the Post reported, the number of photos may vary (50-58 pieces).
Photos for starters:

Started ... What can be no departure airport. Airport Albany carries mostly domestic flights, such as Philadelphia, New York, Washington, etc. At the entrance no queues, no crowds of rabid taxi drivers shouting "Taxi to the center nnnada?", And only a few workers needed you aviakopanii and here such Soup, with the aid of which you can get a boarding pass, enough to hold or credit card or passport and podverdit his identity. For luggage had to pay as much as $ 25 and it is only for domestic flights, in Europe or Asia can be bespltano carry his belongings.

We flew with transfers and landings and at 9 pm after landing at the airport in Fort Laudardale, that in Florida. Even before departure at one of the sites we have reserved a car. Braley there and the cheapest. About how to take the car, I said in one of his posts here for example. At arrival we waited for bad news, limit my kriditnoy card to $ 10 is not enough, that would be rented Mini Cooper Convertible for $ 20 a day, do not have enough to rent even a bicycle or where the boat such as a debit card, not every company takes, because kriditki here, just like a passport and an identification code in one bottle. But not going to lose heart and still knocked out from another company at a reasonable price here is a shoe from Nissan.

The day before departure, like a drug addict Pavlik, I just ukatyvayut laughter in carpets seeing such cars on the highway and just rolled in a carpet of asphalt when I was given the keys (a car, I did not know) and look at the huge parking lot of the coveted numbered on the key from boxing where there is a machine, I saw this miracle. The machine is not ergonomic and blablabla ... a lot of empty space that just can not use will be, can be perfectly true to style box, square bricks and people as the form allows. But I ... got what we did to the hotel and then we were in for another surprise $ 350 for 7 days.

Since we had two guys decided to take away the sin of the two bedroom room. As I said above - the cost of 350 dead raccoons. The room was not connected either to a single power supply as I know TV, a mirror, a pair of drawers from the Soviet past, microwave, mini-kitchen and bathroom with toilet. Before our arrival, we put all but tualtenoy paper, and besides no trees deciduous trees alongside were not observed. At the hotel (motel) had a restaurant, swimming pool and good parking with a security guard, as the area we was not the smartest. Well ... should pay for everything ...

On the first evening of the overabundance of feelings, it was decided to go to the beach, though the clock showed an hour of the night, but we're Russian or what? The road from the hotel to the beach in 5 minutes without traffic jams and 15 minutes with traffic. This road was connected by two bridges, which are periodically divorced.

The photo zafotoshoplennaya night infa 146%.

And here is the beach. I will say this, the beach is one for all, even residents hiltonoperispalatseroyaley condescended to our shared beach. Wild beaches along the coast of Miami Beach there, everywhere there are towers with rescuers from Malibu. You want comfort and convenience - buy for $ 24 per hour couch, not - buy a towel at Walmart for the whole season for $ 7. If on the beach in Crimea every five mine carried the lavashybelyashikukuruzy, here offer sunscreen and towels. Being unprepared for such American realities, I was ready to have the same cream.

Weather we are not misled and by one o'clock all delayed black, Morgan Freeman, clouds, rain but we have for all the time and did not wait, but it came with a great white tan.

The public still quite different, from the students to the French barons. That's like the black guys were bathing in swimming trunks and shorts.

But such Hispanic rrrrebyata who staged a celebration of life playing futboll. Played pretty not bad, had their prinosnye gate and contoured pad.

Since we are in the tropics, how is there no coconuts? Lying under their feet as mulberry in the village of my grandmother.

For children on the beach were ready sandbox, the entrance is kind of like free was

In GTA Vice City was used as a basis for the city of Miami because driving through the streets felt a sense of deja vu, in fact seen it all before in the game! Here such here the street for example. The only thing - did not see the men bare roller, as in a game.

Here on the restoration of the building. Regarding Miami Beach, this is how Moscow, only Miami. The number of luxury cars per square meter rolls over all acceptable norms. Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini and Rolls Royce - a typical set of beach streets. In this age of the drivers of cars and 40 above. Young boys also sat behind the wheel of the Audi and Mercedes, and perhaps the most popular car in Miami - Infinity GX 35. Moreover, its price ranges from 8 -15 000 dollars depending on the model year and tricked.

After another day spent on the beach I had wanted to drown himself in the sea and it was decided to find local attractions in the city. Mindful of the fact that kurrortnyh cities besides castles and museums, nothing can not be, we suddenly found in Google, it's only just started the NBA season and these commands like, Miami Heat and Orlando Magic have shlestnutsya in the first leg (on baksektbole and playing commando knew only from a magazine label). Tickets were bought online and printed out at the hotel for only $ 30 at the most distant places. And so began our journey to the city ...

Stadium - American Airlines Arena is in the heart of Miami - Downtown. Suddenly it turned out that the city has a population of slightly more than 100 thousand people working Metro !! 1

The center itself (Downtown) turned out to be incredibly messy, not the feeling that the New Year is celebrated here every day, everywhere lay Moussoro selective ssaninoy and smelled like any city for the football stadium. Florida - almost a paradise for the homeless. Here pictured Gabriel Batistuta, after he was not taken to FC Anzhi

"I know ... ... Rastaman afar»

But the approaching evening, and with it baskebolnyj game, with the basketball game you need to find a parking space comfortable and close to the stadium. Prices before the game in the parking spaces of the municipality increased from $ 1.50 an hour to $ 15 an hour.

near the stadium that's found a tree center ... just like in Kiev on Khreshchatyk ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting