Trolling in politics

Former Permanent Representative of Russia to NATO Dmitry Rogozin last night planted two poplars on the territory of their former residence in the Belgian capital. Rogozin, head of the Permanent Mission four years of Russia in NATO and the newly appointed Deputy Prime Minister, at a press conference on Friday said that the plant a poplar on the territory of the headquarters of the North Atlantic Alliance in the memory of the years of stay in Brussels.

"I decided to leave something good in memory of his work at NATO, so planted poplar. I think that NATO poplar is the place ", - Rogozin wrote in his microblog on Twitter.

Reporters found in the symbolic sense, as the name "Poplar" is a Russian missile complex. However, the administration of NATO considered "not possible" planting poplar in the territory its headquarters, told RIA Novosti diplomatic source close to the alliance.

Rogozin responded to the ban - he planted two trees at once, though, in the territory of their former residence.

"Since NATO was glad my poplar ... I decided to put it at once two", - Rogozin wrote and published a photograph in which he puts two small trees.

"On the left - a poplar, and the right - the Topol-M" - said Deputy Prime Minister in charge of the Russian government for the military-industrial complex.

Readers microblog Rogozin has said that it was done "under the cover of darkness" and this morning NATO "will rustle," and soon the staff of the alliance "allergy torment." One reader believes that it was necessary to plant three trees - similar to the famous movie would be "Three Poplars in Brussels." However, one reader noted that NATO members - fans of symmetry, and in response to an act Rogozin put in oak Russia, calling it a "trident».

In presenting his credentials in January 2008, the then NATO Secretary General Jaap de Hoop Scheffer Rogozin gave him encrusted tomahawk (Battle Axe). Russia's permanent representative to NATO, then expressed the hope that the Secretary General of NATO, "bury it (the ax) into the ground as a sign of ending conflict between NATO and Russia.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting