Bank Tro-lo-lo!

Previously, I naively thought that trolling is not only on Internet forums and among old friends, well, no it can not be in such a serious bank as "Home Credit". A year ago, in my grasping hands were two thousand euros and in my rational worker-peasant brain matured plans for their conservation and multiplication. I do not think of a better than to make a contribution in the bank. "Home Credit" offers good conditions for vkladu- 5 per cent per annum with interest capitalization. Deposit term of six months, if the depositor upon the expiry of the deposit does not appear in the bank to withdraw money, the bank "Home Credit" is automatically extended contributions under the same conditions. Six months have passed, the money I did not go, I thought 'let drip interest. " Here today, a year after the events, calling me operatsionistki and happy voice reminds me that I have made the contribution. Then increase the intensity of happiness in his voice, and said that the conditions of my contribution abolished six months ago, that is my money in the bank for six months are without interest. The irony is that this contribution in the bank "Home Credit" is called "good news." Modifying the terms of the contribution I have no one warned believe that this was done on purpose, well, such a bank trolling.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting