Do Sam.Besprovodnye earphones with built Mn3

The idea came quite a long time, but decided to do just now. And the idea was that's what:
I love to listen to music but do not always get to enjoy her columns have to wear headphones. I do not like small and large two-meter cable, and it is not convenient. I decided to integrate the old Mn3 player in the headset itself, well, that's actually that it all happened
Will 15fot I finish let you know.

I decided to create one all improvised.
And such were simply headphones unknown Chinese company.

And my old Mp3 Player Transcend 1Gb. Emu has three or four years knocked. And in an era when most of the mobile phone plays Mp3 Music, the need for poleere gradually disappeared.

To start making disassembly player. From everything I needed in the future the board itself, the battery and the front body.

Next comes the dismantling of headphones.

Places in the earpiece inside quite a bit. Since the speaker magnet occupy almost all the space had to get out.

At first I thought to install the board itself and then display a button on the outside of the headphones, but a little reflection ...

... Reshyl remove part of the earphone housing (in the photo dan made a small miscalculation in many cut, well, personal headphones are not for sale but for themselves - come :))

The cable of the headphones and the microphone cut off. But a couple of centimeters soldered cable with a mini jack at the end because they do not want zaparivatsya and solder wires directly to the connector Mn3.

Solder all the wiring, tormented about an hour as there was no active flux and solder would not glued. Well, with grief in half soldered.

Pripasovyvaem Mn3. The holes in the plastic did hot nail, then smoothed out irregularities with a file. A little rough but not cumbersome.

Mn3 planted itself on glue all the pieces assembled into one

Embellish gaps remaining piece of cable from the headphone Something like back to the place of the lattice.
Well, here. Get wireless earphones with built Mn3 player and FM receiver. It would be possible to do better, but I quickly improvised and without cost extra money.

That's all I wanted to say.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting