Leningrad, Petrozavodsk Leningrad.

I went back and forth meteo, 36 photo

I believe that there is no need to go somewhere, for the same beauty and can be found in the home country. You can consider this point of view a cloth patriotstvom unfortunate, but I adherent verse of the song and Blanter Isakovskogo "We do not need the Turkish shore / Foreign Land does not need." To get away from the everyday routine and do not necessarily go to the edge of the world - happiness can be found and next.

The story of the trip to Petrozavodsk began with an unexpected phone call, inviting us for a day to drink tea in Petrik.
PS: Petrik - Petrozavodsk is local!

1. Thoroughly sleep off, we went from Leningrad to Murmansk route. The day began late at night, it will be completed only after 33 hours.

2. Automobile and railway bridge over the river Svir at Lodeynoye Pole. By the way, Lodeynoye Pole a year older than St. Petersburg. Like all bridges in the vicinity of Leningrad asphalt has not been repaired since the end of World War II.

3. Night road delightfully beautiful.

4. 300 kilometers already behind and begins to dawn.

5. Dawn in Karelia pink to impossibility.

6. Do not resist, he decided to amuse vanity, photographed his shadow.
PS: For the "bow" because it does not count?

7. Zaindivevshie trees crackling frost.

8. Sanatorium "palaces", where we stayed, is located on the Marcial waters. The history of the area is conducted from 1779, when Peter I opened the first Russian resort hospital.

9. The resort has a pool with schungite water. Shungite - a mineral with anti-inflammatory action, one of its properties - enrichment and deep water purification.

11. After breakfast and a swim in the pool, took to the streets and dazzling white rezanula eyes.

13 vertically and horizontally.

14. Names of local lakes just pleasing rumor Gomselga, Konchezero.

15. Around the village Shuyskaya Chupa.

16. Podёrnutye hoarfrost branches bizarrely beautiful. On the street around -22C.

17. The road from the resort is deserted, replete with twists and icing.

18. knurled ice and shoulders on the sides of the road are a great opportunity seemed safe on the road.

19. In Petrozavodsk you can also go by train, and they say, there is near the airport, but the car habit. Near the railway bridge over the river Shuya runs highway M-18. By the way, Yandex, this bridge is not listed as an existing one. As for the airport, it is combined with a military base, and as they say, there are always as many as four Su-27 to protect the Northwest sky. Unfortunately, time was running out and unauthorized entry to aircrafts have decided not to use.

20. Arriving in the city, captured Station classical Stalinist architecture. Built in 1953-55 years by the architect VP Tsipulina. It encourages people to inspect the wall of graffiti in the back of the station. In case of an early arrival there long waiting room - 6 hours - 300 rubles.

21. I do not understand why the lower shelf is an advantage, because from the top is much more convenient to aim lumps from the seeds in a glass of a neighbor.

22. On the main street of Lenin some unreal amount STORE provider. At 200 meters, we counted 14 pieces. Visitors have the impression that it is easier to buy a sim card and replace lohofon a decent cell phone from Nokia's, rather than find a bakery.

23. Central Stadium in the city thoroughly izgazhen graffiti. This stadium would look great gallows on which hung in the educational purposes of these Faberge psevdohudozhnikov.

24. the Hotel "Severnaya" was started in 1934 and finished in 1939. In memory of acquired magnet with the facade of the hotel.

25. The house in the Finnish style. It was built by prisoners of war after the war, there are currently numerous offices. On the backgrounds of business center "Sana". I would have all these modern buildings of glass and concrete annihilated, only spoil the view of the city. It is not necessary to catch my misanthropy, I am, and it suits me.

26. Mestnoreklamnye reklamoukazateteli eternal and oaks.

27. I did not know that his Yoda wins cultivator Petrozavodsk stern man.

28.Holodno, it is necessary to drink hot tea!

29. Not only tea ...

30. Outside the window thoroughly darkened. Hotel "Severnaya" accompanies us in the night on the road. Starts thoroughly frost and the thermometer drops to -28C. On the track at least the temperature drops to -32.5.

31. And have sung Rockets «On the road again».

32. The eternal companion of the Earth and traveling home on the night.

33. And here and there, not half way, but only 36 kilometers from Petrozavodsk.

34. Black and white

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting