Cave weekend - Cave Mlynky

Good day!
Please do not kick much - this is the first post. Gallery is 32 - please do not break.

So, it was boring, nothing to do, the conclusion - must go somewhere. The choice fell on the cave. Buy tickets to Chertkov (Ternopil region), from there to Zalissya Mikrikov and we are near the cave Mlynky.
Gypsum Cave, stroke length of more than 45 km. It opened in 1960. It is home to a colony of bats (as said, because I did not see 1).

And so it began!

The cave entrance. By the way this natural monument

1st Hall at the entrance - before there was mined gypsum - opened as a result of the moves and the cave itself

Monument caver

Legend has it that 2 brothers went to study - 1st leaning against a stone. 2nd gone to the village for help - but when I returned found a helmet

Six

The cave itself is mostly horizontal. The height difference input / lowest point - about 45 meters

Spacer

In some places too narrow ... very narrowish

I prolazyaschy banana crack (2 instructor bet on a box of bananas that crack one of them did not get through - eventually climbed - he bananas, crack name)

eleven

Mnozhestvennue deposits of crystals - mostly gypsum, lime. There are colorful - depending on what passes through the water that they namyvali

Eye caver

Fourteen

Crystals

detonation vylazhu

Seventeen

Eighteen

Plate gypsum highlighted in red.

Twenty

Stalactites, stalagmites, and stalagmaty

Stalactites, stalagmites, and stalagmaty (22)

(23)

Hall narodnogol stucco creativity

Hall narodnogol stucco creativity 1

Hall narodnogol stucco creativity

Hall of folk art stucco

Hall of folk art stucco

Underground lake - you can drink, the water is crystal clear and delicious

Thirty

(31)

That's all I wanted to say. Thank you for attention!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting