Moscow is not for the blind ...

Ilya Varlamov writes:

Moscow authorities continue to scoff at people with disabilities. All over the world for people with poor eyesight to make tactile tile sidewalks. It is necessary to inform people with impaired vision on how to move in the streets, between houses, in parks, on the territory, near a busy road, at the traffic light in front of the steps, near the crossings and intersections. Also, a tile making in public buildings, underground shopping malls. Tactile tile is of two kinds: a warning and a guide. The guide bar is raised stripes warning - point. That is how it should be. And what do we have?

25 photos

01. Let's start with the world experience. I want to show you the photos from different countries. Here the pavement in England. Everything is clear - go, stop. Blind easy to read signals. Tile trim, no annoying and almost no noticeable ordinary people.

02. China. Notice how carefully done. The descent to the crossroads, apravlyayuschaya tiles. In front of the crossroads "dots", warning of the danger.

03. Even China.

04. Japan.

But our country is going its own way. We are not Europe, but also Asia and so asshole from Moscow City Hall gave the blind before each intersection that's a miracle. Instead of warning tiles, as do all over the world, we have a guide from which migrant workers spread "funny patterns." I do not mention the fact that a person with poor eyesight just break his legs on the beds and parked cars. In two years, the idiots at City Hall managed to spoil the whole city of incorrect markings. But they did not stop.

05. The center of Moscow. For the visually impaired the sidewalk filled with yellow paint. Pay attention to the yellow track going nowhere. After 10 meters, it simply terminates. At the same time he made a pedestrian crossing on an old Russian chart "I have hell will pass." Again, compare the transition from the first photo

06. Another option. All filled with paint. Painting slippery. While I was shooting, several people fell.

07. Around Estrada theater encounter more or less correct layout. By the way, while some asshole Krivolap port city of his "masterpieces", others take and develop state standards, do not comply with any international rules.

08. For cleanliness experiment, I decided to go to the Society of the Blind. Even where, where, and there certainly should be the correct markings

09. Unfortunately, there I got a nasty surprise.

10. svezhepolozhennuyu sobyaninskuyu tiles stuck rubber tactile tile.

11. Prilep crooked.

12. Prilep wrong (in turn must be either a warning or tiles with diagonal lines)

13. Tile height of a few centimeters! Even a normal person go for it difficult. People try not to step on it.

15. nalepili post warnings.

16. The height of the tile about 3 centimeters! Now this tile works as a dam, preventing the water to drain from the sidewalk. This puddle wanted to put Sobyanin.

17. No comment.

18. Tiles made of crumb rubber and has already started to tear.

19. The tile nailed nails.

20. Apparently, these nails are made to ensure that none of the blind reached definitely not living up to their society.

I do not understand why this is happening in Moscow fucked up? Otherwise, it is regarded as a mockery impossible. Dull unprofessional asshole seized power in the city, and mocked the people. All this is another reason that our officials are too far from the people. They do not see the problems from the windows of his armored Mercedes.

There are only two ways to correct the situation. First, it is necessary to oblige officials at least once a week to go to work by public transport and walking around the city on foot. Let Sobyanin stroll around Moscow.

Second, in Red Square should be fed several crocodiles Krivorukov assholes for the amusement of the venerable public.

21. The only normal implementation of tactile tiles in Moscow was found in an underground passage between Turgenevskaya metro and Sretensky Boulevard.

22. While in the underpass it should be bright yellow, so that it was visible.

Here's how it is implemented in Japan

Once again I invite the officials Municipality free tour of Moscow. In just a few hours you will see the real Moscow. Walking through the center, which could be better? You will learn to jump over puddles, wiping his dirty coat machines that are on the sidewalks, to slide on the icy tiles and spoil your shoes agents. Agree.

All

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting