Cruel and brutal safari sons of Donald Trump

Animal-welfare advocates have criticized the sons of Donald Trump for the photos from last year's hunt heirs Trump Zimbabwe. They Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump posing against the backdrop of the killed animals. Particular attention animal protection organizations drew pictures in which Donald Trump Jr., smiling, holding a knife in one hand and the other, apparently cut off the tail of the elephant, writes Newsday.

The brothers have already stated that there was a safari permission and no abuse of animals was not. Both brothers are avid hunters. Photos of Eric and Donald appeared on YouTube after one of their members had copied from the website of the organizing safaris «Hunting Legends». "This hunt for trophies and senseless murder offends many people, - said Michael Markar'yan, representative of the movement for the humane society SSHA.- These privileged young people hunted for fun, not for survival».

"My sons love to hunt, and they became excellent hunters. I myself do not understand this passion, and I am surprised that they like it, "- he said about photographs Donald Trump himself.
6 Photo © Hunting Legends

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting