Major demands kompesantsiyu a mother killed them ...

Driver majeure requires a million hryvnia to compensate for their mother killed in a traffic accident a doctor.
18-year-old driver of "Mercedes" car rammed a "fast" from which flew a neurologist. But the guilty party was released from prison under an amnesty and now his lawyers filed a counterclaim.
In Dnepropetrovsk, lawyers guilty of fatal accident involving a "fast" Paul Roskina filed a lawsuit requesting that the mother of the deceased million hryvnia compensation. The reason for the suit was that the woman in mass media publications called Roskina diagnosis that caused him an amnesty, reports zovzakona

The tragedy occurred in June 2011, in Dnepropetrovsk. The crew of the "first" was taking a woman to the hospital with a stroke, and at the crossroads of Gogol Pisarzhevsky and ambulance rammed "Mercedes", driven by a 19-year-old boy. The blow doctor Irina Osyatnik flew out of the cab and hit a tree. From injuries she died. All the other, including patient survived.

The driver of "Mercedes" 18-year-old Pavel Roskin - a citizen of Ukraine, but for 12 years has a German residence permit and lives in Germany. In Dnepropetrovsk, he came to visit his father, took his car, the power of attorney which he did not have. Rights Roskin also received in Germany.

During the hearing it became clear that Roskin so ill that law exempts him from criminal responsibility under amnesty. Amnesty used for diagnosis - juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. In the courtroom Roskina released from custody and released. He did not even apologized:

- I only remember the impact, and then I woke up under the debris of metal - all that remained of the ambulance. But the guy did not apologize nor to his family doctor, who helped me, nor me - told us, Olga Dolgikh, the patient of the "first»

The mother of the deceased insisted on independent expertise, but she refused.
Now Roskin on repeated trials are actively playing the patient suddenly began to limp, and ask the court to allow him to meet the sitting, because of knee pain.
Reconsideration of criminal case Zhovtnevoe district court is not clear when and what the outcome. All the evidence suggests a tightening of the strategy of the court to make Roskina patient is not able to take responsibility for their actions.

Posted in [mergetime] 1334248357 [/ mergetime]
Meanwhile, 62-year-old mother who died anxiously waiting for April 27 - on that day the next scheduled hearing on the case of the death of her daughter.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting