Rack

all YaPovtsam Good day, have not made the posts, many cases. as usual for spelling I apologize for writing, not even looking at the monitor. They booked me this time an unusual souvenir, namely, stand under the glasses riding on a motorcycle of our enemies, since the 2nd World War) used all the standard metal sheet, bearings, pliers, pliers, pipe Copper and iron, a pair of soldering, and a huge pile of solder. Ah yes, the photo will be 26, I will inform finish. Photo is certainly not the whole process that much eroded turned out, I did not spread, so the ending is abrupt) all drove.

cut metal arched plates under the wheels.

bearings thrown into the fire, that burnt grease.

That's actually the driver of the motorcycle, the passengers will be the same) wound glass tube brake system.

stroller ready, as it turned out, I made it big, but oh well, later peredelayu.list metal cut and pile carriage, large joints specially made, it seemed so cool to be in the end not lost, souvenir originally planned, ala the picture, such as comics that turned out to see.

cradle from a different angle.

iron pipes ripped from old Zhiguli (with his), and in fact, made the frame.

a front view of all the acid.

Oh, is))))

further using a wand, and for striking a ball bearing made from the sidewall of the tank, knocking an hour on the balcony probably))) well and the tank itself from strip metal, in the form of droplets bent.

example, such approaches)

the cylinders are arranged horizontally from the motorcycle. I work with neighbor brought stamped squares of them decided to do a couple of screws on the sides of the squares (stuck together in a pile) here and the engine is ready)

view from below.

behind.

tubes of brake system has two exhaust pipes (tautology turned out))))) is in terms of phrases and of the arc for the motor.

front view.

the actual length of the bike is already visible, so a wheelchair I began to wonder (long proved, had it disassembled and shortened.

It has been shortened and is attached to a motorcycle. and the rear guard came in his place.

the view from the other side.

the license plate on the site)

soldered headlight and dashboard.

Future fingers ruchki.nozhki passengers)

actually that they themselves are already sitting in their places.

machine, or a machine gun, I do not know the pile of what was at hand)

photo with her hands and feet there. But there are ready. painted with a brush, paint for forging and poured on top of a silver cylinder, and of paint on this whole thing)

yet.

and last, all thanks to all of you can kick)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting