"Ckuchnaya" Swedish wedding

6 photo

In general, I again, as Sinister-kritikantsha, I can not help but tell and show some more pictures of the Swedish wedding.
I wrote earlier that 80% of all weddings here - it is boring and does not come up with measures. People come just to gawk and eat. And even then it is not always possible, as many weddings and really have nothing to eat. For example, in the form zakusonchiki tartlets.
Last weekend one such wedding and rented. Chesslovo until the end of could not believe my ears and eyes that all invited guests just quietly sit and guzzle. Then yawn, and then washed down, then again something kept on chewing ... but silently! No question really for honeymooners, no songs, no glasses on the floor on Happiness. But what kind of a wedding here ebtet! Here it is, Scandinavian, Nordic character :-)
Several times at the very impulses were to take place toastmaster ... and then only out of shame for the young poor souls.
In general, the Kick!

But, in the end, the couple themselves have arranged a little game-garbage to come. Like, is fun, dressing in "it" expensive murfary, Murmur (that uncles, aunts, grandparents) and distributed to all the bags with accessories. And what could I do ?, drunken guests only the will of the newlyweds.
For me it did not look ridiculous and stupid. Maybe if all the wedding would be fun, then this event would cause a different reaction. But after a dismal prelude tables it all looked just pathetic.
And here's your opinion? Idiocy or really funny? :-)

2 ...

3 ...

4 ...

5 ...

6 ... advice and love

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting