Waterfall in the pot.

My dear, I wanted to buy a fountain. Hiking, look, the choice of a small, inflated prices, and all China or Taiwan.

Fundamentally I said - NO! And it's not that I'm a redneck, just do not want to buy something that is made by someone (in the routine of not putting the soul), and it is not clear from what.
I decided to do it myself, besides the best quality of stone, very clear from the results, namely - Calcite.
I think no need to explain that this stone did nature millions of years, giving it energy. No need to explain that he was found in the forest, where only the wolves ...
gadili In addition, it is beautiful, and got almost nothing. It has medicinal properties.

What came of it - on the photo. I'll try to briefly describe the process.

The pot was left on the flower, and the rest is purchased at a pet store. no photos from the street as chopped and sawed stones orgsteklo- not previously been,,,, ate mosquitoes !!!

Well, something like this: taped to the bottom of the pot selikonom special pump on top of it - the site of Plexiglas, she began to sculpt the rocks ... the same selikona.

at the bottom, as were fixed LEDs, soldered and have plenty of space rations ... selikonom course.

... Check without it in any way.
higher and higher.

kaneshno not diamonds, not even rock crystal, but still.

that used design was removable for cleaning and repair, put cardboard on the sides.

greens, as without it (as long as the living will not sprout)

after all checks, with the pressure of the water and the direction of the jet ...

it turned out:

Good luck in your endeavors

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting