Fototchet from China: Tianjin and Beijing.

Actually, for a long time not pleased PL fresh reports of life is not quite laovaya but still far haohana ... So, recently had time to go to Beijing, but such a possibility can not be overlooked. For photo-- welcome under the cut. I hope that like it. Do not break, the end indicated.

Let's start with a couple of pictures of the city, where I am now obtains. It is called Tianjin, located 100 kilometers from Beijing, has 13 million inhabitants. The fourth largest city in China after Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou. Here such here bus ride there on particularly busy routes. Who remembers England?

In general, China is very much importance is attached to the symbolism - numbers, signs of the zodiac, horoscopes, etc. Here's a fountain installed it in a water park. Total number of figures - 12, 12 years corresponds to the Chinese calendar.

So, the journey begins. We go to the central station in Tianjin. To get to Beijing, there are two options - to train for 9 yuan, 3 hours or riding a train for 55 yuan, traveling 33 minutes. Naturally, the choice falls on the latter. Here he is, sort of handsome ... The first signs of the program of building high-speed railways in China. Now there are more than 10 (in the sense of direction) and every year increases. Production of all the - from the rail and to the trains.

But, in fact, and its cruise speed. I was until recently had a feeling that this is a divorce - no shaking or Kidane from side to side. Just imagine rovnenko rustles. Who wants to argue about the quality of Chinese goods - first ride on these trains (about 15 years ago, the average rate of the Chinese trains is 40 km \ h). Progress is? Now under construction transkitaykoy line from Harbin to Guangzhou, which will connect the pieces of high-speed railways together.

Reaching the Beijing South Station, just move in the direction of the metro - all tourist routes start from here 天安门 - Tiananmen Square or the open sky. To get to the easiest way to get on the subway. And Beijing Subway favorably with other metro cities in China is due to the fact that it was the oldest and had not time to pack the glass walls between the platform and the rails. So it is possible to admire the train - my eternal weakness.

And one more. Since the lines were built at different times of the trains and all types. Now there are about 13 lines and is constantly building new. What is particularly nice - in all major cities subway separate branch is fed to the airport, which is very convenient.

And here we dobralist to Tiananmen. These things the building is the center of the main city center of the country (北京 translation - Northern Capital, 中国 - central country). Well, I'm in the middle of the center.

Stella Tiananmen Square in honor of the proclamation of independence of the People's Republic of China in 1949. The cornerstone of the local history, so to speak.
Since Beijing - the capital city and tourism, the report will look like an excerpt from tourist guides, so do not blame me.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting