Search felled birch grove Pleso

Recently, Yap discussed cutting cutting birch grove in order to save his son from allergies Medvedev.
Today, the will of fate visited the glorious city of Ples in Ivanovo region.
As promised, promised in the topic, I post the report on the trip and their observations
Breaking of course possible, but not completely

I love this city, always happy to go at any time of the year. Is there some deep Russian beauty.

Having everything and armed with a direction for the search, I went in search of a birch grove. But first it was necessary to call in Milowka - the same village, which is a summer residence and Medvedev. Search was not long: the whole village enclosed by a fence, cars are not allowed.

Around Milowka and birch trees in the village grow, no one interfere. To get rid of them, will have to cut down dozens of hectares of forest.

That being built bypass road.

Seriously all fouled for a small town.

And here is the grove.

In June Pleso was a hurricane, and many trees knocked down by the wind turned. As I said in the city administration, has suffered almost half of birches - because they are all very old.

Now there is a cleaning and preparation for recovery grove will be planted right amount of seedlings. According to information available to me, to do this will fund Boris and Inara grouse.
On this optimistic note and finish possible.
In general, the principle of "trust but verify" is the best it relates to the Internet.
Whereupon all, thank you for your attention!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting