Peculiarities of the National Hunt....

I have long wanted to tell you about his passion since childhood. Since I grew up not in the jungles and in the steppes of the Orenburg region., With my 4 years old father began to carry on hunting and fishing, to teach all the details of this man's hobby. At first, when I was still quite small, I'm not very fond of, the constant cold, a week stay in the desert. But closer to reached the 10 years I became myself get pleasure from such "active rest." Okay, I will not drag out the story of how I found this hobby of common interest with some classmates at school, then at the institute with classmates. In general, there were many interesting things while I was living in their native lands. But almost two years living in St. Petersburg, and in that time, my father and my old friends have probably begin rschehlyat guns) because now begins hunting season for geese.
Here I have found in my beech pictures with goose hunting in our area, there seems 2009-2010god (I usually do not take the camera down on the hunt, I do not know why).
It will be approximately 20fot description.

1. Hunting usually Svetlinskoye District. in the east region. On the border with Kazakhstan. Gus before flying south. here is going to fill our bellies with the fields after harvest.

2. In the photo geese fly (you can see, flying high as the weather allows it)
It turns out that onovnom lake in the territory of the Russian Federation, but cells with feed in Kazakhstan (why he likes to eat in Kazakhstan? There are fewer hunters and him sit there on the sidelines). And so it all day flying back and forth. That eats drinks)

3. Upon arrival at the place, as a rule it is necessary to disguise their cars. Usually hunters buried cars in a haystack. But usually we use masks. grid because sleep in the car.

4. Here's my Niva. I sold this summer ((((((But she vseravno rotted without me and missed. At least someone will now take care of her.)
For her, I specifically bought back windows that open and made a small alteration in the cabin. Rear seat leans back, and the front began to move all the way forward and head restraints were removed rasskaladyvalis. It turned out that two adults can peacefully sleep there in sleeping bags and the extended position.

5. And here know guys have a loaf which quietly located 4 adult men. Since there are bunks, a table, gas. They are generally fans and can live there the whole season. I heard that month. They lived in it once. We come to a maximum of a week.

6. Okay spoke about technique, but will return to this topic.
We usually break camp near the lake. As the night gets goose on the water.
Up at 5 am, a mug of tea, a piece of sausage. Scores a bandolier and path) At dawn, the bird begins to rise from the water to fly to the fields to feed. At this point, we were waiting on the banks of reeds. The main thing that the weather byla- fog or rain or rain with snow already, then he will fly low. And if it is clear that once the goose climbs and it can be taken if there is only a "flakĀ»

7. Next picture, please do not look for people with a weak heart, pregnant women, children or the defenders of animals.
And here is the result of "morning dawn" ... so it is called hunters who do not sleep in the morning))))

8. Next, preparing dinner. At this time, all the birds also feed on somewhere in the fields.
Lunch will be delicious, as was the result in the morning. Like a big bird, and if the pinch, it is no longer what it was in the photo above.

9. Although the yard and October, but the weather there can be a week without sun fog and rain. After spending a week in the desert, you can leave without a catch. A memory remains just such trophies))))

10. No dog too complicated.
Sometimes a bird or falls into the water far away in the steppe. Climb into the water, or too lazy to go for it, but suddenly even incriminating goose flies on and you spugnesh. And then I get kicked by other hunters. Therefore, the dog sees and does the job on a 5+. Yet there were such cases: see where fell like a bird, and then come back and there is no one. Either podranok (then look tired), or someone took the (often Korsak or Fox). Without the dog anywhere ...

11. Here I am. In his hand Sobakin and Saiga (saiga just took sfotkatsya as hunting for this thing a little bit useless because of the short barrel).
I'm still only 23, has a family. Working in the office. But without all this here is very sad ... A drop everything and go there identity is not obtained.
All can kick. Keane then another pair of photons with the spring hunt.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting