Wild Mahach Taganka





Woke up this morning and I feel that something is not right. Listen to yourself - it feels good. Listen to the world around them and understand - Odd is not it. It's not that intrusive and expressed in a loud voice from a megaphone. I think, oh well! Birthday Great and Mighty tomorrow. Why pre-strain? Went to the window and ... I really ofuel, comrades! My quiet and peaceful courtyard has been turned into a real farce! Drowsiness Saturday with me blown away like the wind, grabbed the camera down, I ran into the street, that would capture this mess.

Fot many, the end marked.

Wild Mahach Taganka



Saturday morning. Pile of cars and people. Cho are they doing here?

Wild Mahach Taganka

Ah, there it is!

Wild Mahach Taganka

Kids voynushku decided to play!

Wild Mahach Taganka

I knew, of course, that there are such people, but I think not wondered what so many of them and they are so serious about this case relate.

Wild Mahach Taganka

I can hardly correctly otkamentit this event, for not vkurse, but as my wife said - "It is better than vodka eat on the entrances," so I just foty.

Wild Mahach Taganka

Yes, and the rain was in the morning ...

Wild Mahach Taganka

Kneaded

Wild Mahach Taganka

Who is there just no! And small children, and zadroty frail and old and gray guys and just real heroes!

Wild Mahach Taganka

And all serious like that.

Wild Mahach Taganka

A military girlfriend outside, so that the heat of the hand did not get!

Wild Mahach Taganka

Yeah right though schaz in the movie!

Wild Mahach Taganka

Looking, and there mayhem in the meadow. Byut sparing! Although these here, with sticks and red Polski, in the course of the judges.

Wild Mahach Taganka

Rose on his knee, like a log.

Wild Mahach Taganka

And so on are prepared for battle.

Wild Mahach Taganka

A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court. His rushing, in the course of

Wild Mahach Taganka

And the girls tao same there. Vitelnitsy with bows basically.

Wild Mahach Taganka

A reinforcement everything fit and podhotyat.

Wild Mahach Taganka

At the expense of tolkiyenistov do not know, but there really is a lot.

Wild Mahach Taganka

In Tolkien's archers were? And then there came firearms.

Wild Mahach Taganka

Yes break, I do not mind. And people really ignites zdorovski. I am writing this post, and the window and heard the shots rumble swords. Cool, cho!

Wild Mahach Taganka

And people still goes on and on.

Wild Mahach Taganka

And here came together!

Wild Mahach Taganka

How are they determined cho, I do not know. For me as a wave somehow, but what the judges look out there and everything civilized.

Wild Mahach Taganka

One was against the crowd.

Wild Mahach Taganka

Well somewhere so. Thanks dude. They have made my morning.

I will go look no further! Good luck everyone!

Wild Mahach Taganka

Source: ">