Blueprint - evil

Good morning! And if I do not sing I want gash brief story that happened to me today.
I recently scratched car. This morning I gave it to repairs to the car wash. Removed in the Moscow region, where the familiar types of shamans in the service station at the painting. Conversely it is necessary to travel by train, then by bus and subway. No problem, go to the platform ... Wagon train half empty. Sit two girls, pop something and laugh ... next to my grandmother with her grandson, some guy in a camouflage and with a backpack - all as in a conventional car. I sit on the bench very near the entrance.
Opposite sits a man. He obviously unwell. He barely opened the door of the car, and staggering gait came to rest. From the mind - a decent man, not a bum. Dressed in a normal coat, top - a good scarf, expensive patent leather shoes and ironed pants. However, not clean-shaven and combed. He keeps his heart, his mouth swallowing air. He sat down on a bench and breathed heavily fumes. A couple of minutes later, he took out a handkerchief from his inside pocket, because his hands were shaking badly. Pestets, it is shaking it very much. He was sweating, coughing, sneezing - in short, a horrible sight. Apparently, booze a couple of weeks and catches hard othodnyak.
I go 4 stops. It is about 10-12 minutes. I sat and watched the peasant was getting worse and worse. To help him, I could not - because he just perebuhal. Then Grandma went through the car with a trolley - beer, chips, cigarettes ... My neighbor became even sadder. He looked at the basket and the fish, grab the air with his lips. Beer stsuko wanted. Apparently, he has no dough. I took out a steward, took Grandma 2 cans of beer "Baltika 7". Hands him:
 - On uncle, bit you.
Tipoca grabs my bank opens it, but he did not drink it turns out - he spilled the first half, and then all dropped the jar and it rolled away under the seat. His hands were shaking so that he could not keep a jar of "Baltika". I open the second, telling him:
 - Open the jaws!
And small doses pour down his throat. When poured into a half-banks type cheered and moved the spirit. His face was pink. The second half, he was drinking himself. Hands shaking already less.
Everyone looked at us with undisguised disgust. It is understandable, silly situation. I myself was not happy with this. And FSUs at all, on the other hand, because the case is serious, I ochkonul him - suddenly the engine stops? It's time to go. Tipoca croaked:
 - Telephone leave!
Nacherkal I gave him the phone and left. I can remember one day, so call, thank you. But no. He went the other way. Forty minutes ago, I received an SMS on the account refilling. Balance added 500 pe. And yet - no phone call, no hello, no SMS-ki ... But we all know which way the wind blows flew bonus. I have spent on his health of 100 rubles., And he returned to fivefold. Thanks to him, of course. A blue - it's like a schmuck ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting