Yacht of Steve Jobs launched the first

A little more than a year after the death of Steve Jobs (Steve Jobs) yacht co-founder of the American corporation Apple was first launched. At the ceremony, which took place last Sunday in the Dutch town of Aalsmeer, he attended the widow of Steve Jobs Lauren (Laurene Powell Jobs) with the children, as well as the workers who were engaged in the construction of this unusual craft.

For the first time the construction of the yacht has learned from Steve Jobs biography written by Walter Isaacson (Walter Isaacson). Its development Jobs worked together with the famous French industrial designer Philippe Starck (Philippe Starck). The ship's hull is made entirely of aluminum, and its length is 80 meters. Inside the vessel accommodate seven 27-inch iMac, thanks to which manages the yacht. The ship was named after the Roman goddess of love and beauty - Venus.

Posted in [mergetime] 1351526066 [/ mergetime]
The very same boat looks almost the same manner as described in her biography of Walter Isaacson Jobs: minimalistic and simple design, straight lines and large glass windows. Even after the company Feadship has launched the construction of the ship, Steve Jobs continued to make adjustments in its design. "I know that I might die and leave Loren half unfinished yacht. But I have to continue to work on it. Otherwise, it will be a recognition of the fact that soon I will not "- said Steve Jobs.

Workers who have worked on the creation of a yacht Venus, obtained from the Jobs family mementos in the form to your iPod shuffle engraved with the name of the vessel, as well as a letter of thanks "for the hard work and skill."

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting