"Kulibin" what to say

Post a simple but laborious

I kote Lucy as "Hoca" she, somehow pissing bitch all my technique !!! I do not understand? If only one gadget wife pissed?!?!? Horseradish, suffering my PC, 5, 1 system ... Well, actually everything I hold dear! As a result, my Monique, started from the bottom, some black circles give, perhaps, it was hard to disagree with the policies of the cat.
As a result, I decided to check and correct the course boring problem, in terms of not seeing the bottom line of the screen.
In vain ...

Now, in order.
1. With his wife divorced
2. rented an apartment (Cote her, but sorry) (sobachina I). ​​
3. Decided to live monitor.
4. Coley understand ... no one interferes, conductive'll fix ...
5. Internal opened (monitor), I saw them for the first time in my life.
6. But instinct does not apply to service leaped. I keep myself can !!!
7. Nahua I disassembled it, fuck !!!
8. Now, the slides (

So it was ... And it is clearly not destined to remain so ... When it is taken "Professionals».

16 photos

It took 15 minutes ...

3. I realized that something goes wrong ... I hrenanul matrix (accidentally, of disappointment, fist), or rather, why it is cracked.

ALL!!! The point of repair is lost! (((So as I intuitively knew that the matrix is ​​stsuka entire cost of the monitor (BP 10%)
I rastroilas !!!
And sad ...
Tonight (Friday), came home with a bottle of brandy, made his dinner as usual bachelor - eggs, but today is Friday! Celebration! That is, even with the potatoes and also in lard!
I drank a couple of glasses, and the soul does not stop, asks what the ??? My eyes accidentally discovered protruding parts from the cabinet, my former Monica ... And by "chegotohochetsyasdelat" idea.
I decided to act, certainly today, and it ruined and set aside even if not super, but his idiotic idea.
And he began ...

4. He gathered all this stuff and thought came to itself (laptop does not count).

5. Threw not need, basically, is already no what purpose does not play (in secret, these things, if they are not fed eltrichestvo they obsalyutno powerless and useless!), But most importantly, create excess weight.

6. A supershtuki necessary, to the other corner.

7. It turned out that in the screen, the manufacturers stuffed a lot of things are not clear and interesting. It was necessary to solve this problem radically.

This pair of lamps on the basis of mercury and three filters.

8. Matte filter.

9. Less matte - perverted by alien influences.

10. And the most interesting, distorts reality.
Just specify the post, for those who do not understand LCD display, though ...

11. As a result, I got this.

12. I do not know, it is useful to me ever, but after the upgrade, I had a couple detalek)

13. Then, I hang this is not a gay man gagged on the wall ...

14. Outcome:
Because of the clumsy hands in terms of repair, and not a lot of bad fantasy, IT happened. Hallelujah!

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting