Rusefekatsiya

I got there in the hands of a pirate collection of toys about Shrek. Everything would be fine if it were not for one game in it, Shrek: Super Slam, lovingly translated electronically nadmozgom. Suspicion crept immediately after boot start screen ... The creators of localization explicitly saved, yes.

Mr. Cho is already there, press the jump!

"The only player menu", "tales of mass destruction" ... there is no escape! ... We are all going to die! I remembered a video about children's alphabet. Well you stsuko with a child to do something ?! ©

I have bayus this game. And not in vain, as it turned out. Genetic engineering has created a terrible monster - "lousy cat cowboy."

The remaining chapters are closed until stop pussy lousy cowboy. Well, it's nothing, we climb into Google for cheats, open all the chapters, and voila - some official fascinated by the arrest of a donkey. Probably corrupt. More information is available as the game progresses. Enjoy!

Just a cookie - it's boring, we need a stylish «casa de magnificent views!" And then there is on the side of the dwarves were?

Iron Donkey, apparently against Legalize and Latin dances. Otherwise, there would not be such a negative in relation to the school, where there is the spirit of Jamaica.

Shrek has a new neighbor, an old Georgian accent. And even in pribludy some bourgeois needs. It looks like BDSM ...

Black Knight Lord of all, and demolish devour!

Tablet snowstorm as a secret ingredient will turn any dish into a disaster. What kind of disaster, history gallantly silent.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting