Frauds Rostelecom

When my grandmother retired once decided to buy a laptop, there was a task to carry out a cooperative Khrushchev most budget online. And as the selection was not rich - weeks behind regional network and OJSC "Rostelecom", the problem was no choice.

We chose the cheapest fare - 239r. per month and request a connection. How much lasted the expectation of the Internet - a topic for another article, but our problem manifested itself much later - when the lead for the first month there were 375r.
source

Debit, credit

As well as the phone bill, Internet bill by this company is different of course, not to mention the availability of the older generation. What are the negative and positive numbers in a pile of table columns, the remains of the past month, accounting, word. But even grandchildren: Rostelecom representative explained that the write-off - a one-time connection fee. Okay, so once once.

Imagine my surprise when the bill for the next month was as follows (highlighted in red write-off of the Internet):

It can be seen that the sum once again a bit far from the promise 239r.

Grandmother persuaded that the 360r. it is not much more than 239, and alternatively, actually, no. For the Internet, it is already used, the account had grown to classmates friends, and grandmother agreed.

The following account I finally finished it off. No, it is not increased further 130p. He rose 1p. Persistence - a sign of skill, and incomprehensible rubles and kopecks always introduced me to a screeching halt. So I decided to clarify the situation.

All must have been at the office of Rostelecom, so I will not explain why I decided to use a telephone hotline, where a young manager from Moscow (apparently, the head office), explained that the company's new grid tariff, the minimum cost - 250r. Therefore, all users of the old tariffs received a service, whose purpose - to increase the cost of the new amount.

Then I decided to use the site of Roskomnadzor. There must be a small digression.

Watch

I have long ceased to be surprised that the public authorities as Rospotrebnadzor, prosecutors and others have a convenient online form for the treatment of citizens, responding to the latest surprising quick and friendly. In general - a sin not to use. So this time I have available, with screenshots, explained the problem.

The answer I got about 2 weeks. Roskomnadzor asked for a service agreement. Sluduyuschy answer came a week later with a small, in which they reported that being tested and I sludet patience.

What will they do "this edifice - Rostelecom. So, I amuse and good feelings "- I thought. Yes, it was not there.

Today calls Rostelecom representative, apologized, assured that the consequences of technical failure are eliminated, the rate is 239r. per month, and all the money taken illegally returned to the account. And that is particularly funny, they beg to take away from the appeal "of where you have applied it there."

Instead of conclusion

So, use the sites of supervisory authorities, and for this they created. Hardly they did recalculate other victims of "technical failure". And my grandmother is now happy as ever, since requests "bugs from domupravleniya" deal.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting