Cockchafer - favorite food chub during the beetle flight.

Fishing for chub on a June bug.
Cockchafer - favorite food chub during the beetle flight.

11 photos

May - June, the time when biting chub on wobblers imitating fry and other bait calms down, catching the bug and to simulate it becomes a priority.
Catch a live natural beetle and its artificial imitations, I combine fishing on the natural and artificial May beetle, will explain how it is impossible to me.

At catching on live May beetle, the beetle is put on the hook №7-9 of the old classification, and, respectively, or by the European №3-2, I use a hook with a short forearm iseama type or rank.

Pierces beetle grudtso and derive through a sting behind. What would not rastopyrivat beetle wings, they can press a ring cut from the pipette, but it is for true connoisseurs of this method of fishing, Exciting hook under the wings.

For fishing, I use a light spinning rod of 0-10 g, a length of 2, 10 and Radiant coil 2000 Beetle thrown just above the parking chub and floated downstream. Often the attack is happening right at the moment of the fall of the water beetle, the so-called fishing "to splash" or "to slap". Beetle floats down the river, chub his attacks, is the rapid surge and champ, and is quietly under his breath, like a kiss, and the beetle disappears and the fishing line goes in depth or sideways. During alloy beetle can be easy to play along with the tip periodically spinning, it is also like the chub.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting