Natusik wants BMW 750Li x

This cute blonde named Natasha Antipina. She is 38. Thanks to her, you can always say that was the case, once I bought a blonde BMW 6 million. This will be the truth.

We have in Russia such Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography, aka "Rosreestr».

Our Natalia Antipina is the Russian people is in Rosreestra.

All her life she worked in the civil service, but recently her boss finally did - put him in the chair of this very important Rosreestra.

To no one, God forbid, do not confused Natalia Antipin with the usual citizen, and immediately realized that it belonged to the caste of patricians and superiors, she hurried to make one of the main ritual activities - "buy a car, so not as a goof."

Well, that is we buy a wheelbarrow, but "not as a goof" will Natusik Antipina:

Source: navalny.livejournal.com/802291.html

Chief Rosreestra very necessary service vehicle 5, 67 million.
Without this, no way.

I bet that there is not one official in the US government,
taxpayers who bought a car for the same amount - $ 189 thousand.
Well, maybe only those who put armored vehicle.

The sides of the other, to compare what the minister a very rich country and the chief of Rosreestra in Russia. It is clear that our cooler.
And he put the best.
If you look at the official website of BMW, we see that the price of the desired long wheelbase BMW 750Li xDrive

Begin with 4.9 million rubles.

But Natasha Antipina wants the best of everything, and we'll buy more additional options for 600 thousand rubles.

Posted in [mergetime] 1369640564 [/ mergetime]
Perhaps this bear on the legs, Velcro, which it will hang on the side window.

I draw your attention that the order is placed two days ago - on May 23, exactly on the day when we have collected more than half of the 100 000 votes needed to bill painted on the limitation of the cost of cars of officials was considered in the State Duma.

Taken from here mosmonitor.ru/

That's all I wanted to say.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting