Loshadevoda appeal to all.

1. The horse, too, wants to communicate

When you go past the barn, but more so when at dawn, the bellowing priparkovynnah at random cows and bulls leads to the fact that Masha begins to divert to the left (with the structure of animals is exactly the left gauge) And oddly enough, too, the cart goes for Masha. I think the change coming off the collapse of a cart that would have left so not attracted

2. Do not tyryt hay.

Dear drivers. When you go behind my carriage Nenad snap off pieces of hay carts I still feel. The fact that the seat I have not, is GDRovskaya sweatshirt from his grandfather went. So when you tyrite hay the sweatshirt sags (Believe me it is not possible not to feel, I feel that sags down. Because of this I have deteriorating visibility and becomes unpleasant to ride for cereals Masha somewhat cumbersome and odorous. A washing to reduce it then level priors no sense < br />

3. I'm not chasing

Dear owners of livestock expressway our village. I do not have accelerator and turbocharging. Masha kicked in the right ear when you try prisobachit rezynovye horseshoe with a picture of Nokian Green (two days of torment and a rubber mat turned out great horseshoe.) Maschke not like kicking, and even tried to bite. Then inadvertently I chewed a horseshoe shortage had to throw. I go back to Gonschegam so inappropriately scream and honk me I will not chase you from Masha bad start in the last time ushatala cart hooves and when you try to add gas buksanul (again near the barn) and fell on his ass.

4. Cyclists

Of particular relevance. Do not go and do not overtake Masha is sensitive and a rocking Sirloin on a stick sitting tries to catch up. The objectives and motives are unknown to me but damn have a conscience. You there Dampers wide tires and in general all the benefits of civilization, and I fought back a sirloin from bumps, shock absorbers equipped wagon is not there for spring blades of the Zhiguli on the rear axle and she bolted wire. And yes GDRovsky jacket is not so thick that the problem would be to compensate for the suspension and potholes on the road

5. Mirrors and rangers.

Sorry, I do not watch them. I do not have them. but rather they were standing very long bounces when you go looking for mushrooms or feed the birds in the forest. Jaegers do finally normal overhangs of trees along rural roads. Branches whipped across the face that nemozhno endure. Felled Delev bad for my nurse. She does not know what to do with depression runs in and stops. (like sheep in the family did not say though was that praprakon was dygiztana can bring with it a problem)

6. Music.

Particular attention to composers in cars with speakers. Do not include louder. Masha does not appreciate and I'm a little hard of hearing. Not only do the driving on our way so that's probably the very pleasant drive past piles of manure. Oh Masha appreciates your music and that is characteristic again observed withdrawal carts protivopolozhdnuyu aside from playing music. And if the bridge or ravine. You think of us?

7. gaytsy.

There are no documents with me. Ask Masha she lost them or much less eaten. and they were not on the cart and not even on stiralku Masha and I drove like DHL shipping to the district center Frolovna. By the way if you chitaesh Frolovna then 0, 5 for such stress it enough. Since you are not yet a liter less and bring back the braid Masha will have nothing to feed in the winter.

8. Turning.

I do not have them, too, because rather were again and then took them to the devil. work is unclear. First uncomfortable to sit on the battery and the other way to get food there. Burns the pants from the electrolyte. The main
Well let trouble turn right turn signal flashing so frightened Masha thereof on the shaft of the left and shorts. Again confusion overtaking rather like Masha confusing.

9. Grandmother with bogies as well as a bevy of summer residents without cars

Damn do not occupy the entire roadway. Do not go to not drive. Interfering and blocking the passage you create a plug that leads to Mashkina overheating, and manageability as a consequence thereof. Do not stop abruptly at the Swallow track can grab your ass for both hello. remove parked truck when the width of the bridge that I have enough to miss your cart and suppress your seedlings.

So far everything seems but if I shall add something to remember. Sorry boiling.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting