Weekdays veterinarian.

Opening the door to the clinic, I realized that the Light would come pervym- it is not closed. He dressed in a green robe and poured himself instant coffee.
Tink! -zvyaknul Kololchik.
-Zdraste Andrey, I have come!
-Hey! - I shouted. Well, the beginning of a new working day. We are waiting.

The first customer was a young girl. Well, that is not herself and her cat breed Russian yard.
Classical, scalding with boiling water. But it was not necessary to leave a mug of freshly brewed tea on the edge of the table.
Look, what we have here? Damn, even in no way covered the affected area, even if the napkin with a solution that you put the mummy.
Wool charred, the skin is red and swelling, bubbling formed small plots. Second-degree burns.
Well, well, my good quiet now good doctor you pomozhet.Obrabatyvaem tapmonom affected areas dipped in alcohol, cut hair.
Bubbles are not large, will not pierce. Pyatiprotsentym irrigated with a solution of tannin and lubricating solution of silver nitrate.
-And What I do at home? I can do anything? - She is worried. Okay.
-I'll Write a prescription and everything will be fine, do not worry. What would be best remembered may speak.
Lubricates burn pyatiprotsetnym solution of potassium permanganate three times every one to two hours. In the following days, twice a day.
If you can buy pyatiprotsetny alcoholic solution of tannin. Nothing complicated.

The girl was gone, and the light began to get out of the operating room. I decided to see the magazine "veterinary medicine" and a little sit in his favorite chair.
Failed.
Tink.
He ran disheveled man with a German shepherd on his hands. I immediately fell off the chair.
What happened?
Yeah that's currently riding a pancake, nobody touched them, and then this one, damn it, and runs directly under bamper.- guy is nervous and stutters slightly.
-Let's Lodge on the couch. Yes, be careful. Light! I shouted - a pillow here.
The spine and pelvis are intact. Place a pillow under the back part.
So, look. The German, a year and a half, without a collar. Breathing? Rapid. So, there is no blood in his mouth. Ribs? Intact, well, so easy to order.
Breathing became intermittent. Skins pale eyes, as well as the gums and lips. Shock. Traumatic.
-Svetka, Prednisolone, 100mg.
Administered intramuscularly.
Wow, a whole. None of the injuries. Bruises are not in the bill. Garbage. Will live on ... And what a cowardly dog ​​is immediately lost consciousness. It is ridiculous.
-Psa Take away with them?
Well probably not throw well.
-Then Apply ice house and a pressure bandage. Within two to three days. Three days later a hot compress. Here's a pamphlet, there
It is written as massage and exercise to restore the body functions. With a dog all right. Stress she had.
And another thing, if you train, give me a call, the phone there is written, will help.

Today was another 8 guests. The most difficult was the bloodhound who fought with Rottweiler. Multiple deep bites and scratches.
Lacerations lip and ear. When asked what the other dog, they were told that was taken to another hospital.
I have fun with my grandmother who came
old cat, and as she put it "lock him dear, not with a * completely." Nothing he has not found out. I would recommend to look under the couch
or closet. There.

And now everything home. Sveta left half an hour ago, and I let go. Although probably pull out again at night.

FuroVOSs

Tags

See also

New and interesting