Coffee table

Someone threw a table, but the wretchedness of thinking is not dragged to the trash and placed in the entrance of the door. My soul is not given slop body to pass by and I mercilessly dragged him to work for resuscitation and subsequent integration into the tent cottage.

22 photos

After dismantling I realized that here you will not manage resuscitation Also legs - all of soak shit called chipboard. Need reincarnation.

Threw chipboard, he estimated the size of the future countertops, sawed extruded boards and went into the woodwork - poknokat for jointer, marking gauge and circular saw. I only manual power.

It would be possible to "ohryapku" these glue sticks, but we are not afraid of difficulties. Create and overcome.

With the help of a homemade table and milling cutters here such - the bars turn ... turn ...
bars

In quite nice plot,

which is already possible and unite into a shield. Screw clamp weak, and that it was possible to make poshirshe plot.

While the glue is drying - the skins legs, trying not to tear the whole veneer.

I will do the same drawer side of some debris. Break healthy couple boxes at the nearest garbage.
Again jointer, marking gauge, circular saw and ... voila

Take @ uy - scrub hat.

Frezeruem bottom edge and prick the markup for the future fixture.

Instead, use a solution of bitumen stains gasoline. She was already thirty (30) rublyov buy necessary. Bitumen (rastёkshiysya from last year's heat) nakovyryat from the floor in the hangar, and a glass of gasoline - any gazelki share. But seriously - from water stains - all hair stands on end on the workpiece. So - again hides. The solution - a piece of wood Gorny. Yes, and dries instantly.

The next day, I took a clamp, drove through a marking gauge shield and cut off the ends of the arc.

Minor flaws shpaklyuyut. One of his colleagues, was surprised to see the process, "You and cream the color of wood is ...." Half an hour after that could not work - hands were shaking and drooling splashing.

Fraser slight rounded edge

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting