The policeman pulled out of the burning car family

In the Tula region police officer rescued from a burning car three, and as it turned out later, four lives, said on Thursday the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the region.

On the 142 km highway "Kaluga-Tula-Ryazan Mikhailov" near the village of Anishin Venyovsky District was a collision of two cars. As a result of the accident the car caught fire.

By chance near the site of the accident proved to arrest a senior group of private security department of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia on Venyovsky District Sergei Makarov, who on this day was a holiday.

When he saw the burning car and heard the cries for help, he and two other eyewitnesses others rushed to help. Risking their lives, they pulled out of the interior of a car the whole family - the people received various injuries and could not get out on their own. A man, his pregnant wife and their three sons moved to a safe distance and provided first aid. Later, they were transferred to arrive on the scene medics.

By sozhaleniyayu, two men from the second car could not be saved. As a result of the accident, both cars burnt out completely.

The salvation of the family were hospitalized, and several days later the woman for the second time became a mother. The whole family, including a newborn daughter, is under the supervision of physicians.

The father sent to the head of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia on the Tula region in a letter which states:

"Dear Sergey!

Please note senior police detained a group of private security department OMVD Russia's Venyovsky District police warrant officer Sergei Viktorovich Makarov, who risked their own lives to save me, his pregnant wife and young son from a burning car, fire broke out in a car accident. I am deeply indebted to him.

I also want to thank all the employees of the Interior Ministry of Venyovsky District, took part in our destiny. Low bow to you!

Sincerely,

Sergei Pravalov Moscow ยป

This man wants the godfather of a newborn girl who saved them was the police.

via ridus

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting