About sotsionormu 70kvtch e / energy

In recent years, Russian citizens and the entire Russian blogosphere appeared thrilled.

As you know, the new year in Russia will be set social norm of electricity consumption of 70 kilowatt-hours per month.

Normal people immediately began frantically counting what may be enough (or rather not enough) this meager amount of power, and not have to stock any torch on and off the air conditioner in the heat and a fridge in the winter. Showered with advice on how to correctly identify the power of the computer, microwave, refrigerator ...

Frankly, I do a lot of ... oxy excited by such impudence government.

And now I go to a website www.garant.ru/hotlaw/federal/486742/, poke in his favorite browser to find the number 70. And I find! In the 16th paragraph. Do not kilowatt-hours, and percent.
Social norm, attention can not be less than 70 per cent of the actual current consumption.

Also, in paragraph 5 says that the social norm can not be revised, if it is already installed and is, attention, less than 150 kilowatt-hours per month, once again the attention of one person.
That is, instead of the meager 70 kilowatt-hours per family, which all are horrified and for which it is possible unless the tea to boil, and not every day, we see at least 150 kWh multiplied by the amount prescribed, or even more, if that figure less than 70 percent of current consumption.
Here's a ... a legal literacy campaign, panimaish ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting