Avid kurilshikam

Scrolling news feed I realized that I have not smoked. About 20 minutes ago. I wanted one more time for a smoke.
I am a smoker with the experience and say that it all started at school and continues to this day.
Lighting a cigarette thought occurred to me - I can not live without cigarettes (your KO). The day I was at work, a quick look at a pack of cigarettes, and horror of horrors! there are only five pieces left !!! How can I still stretch 3 hours on the job? Activated search head. Who else smokes? Yeah, Petrovich, I can shoot him a cigarette. Fuuuh, had passed.
In the evening on the balcony of the house lit a cigarette and thought about today. It seems everything was normal, without incident. But no! I ran out of cigarettes !!! But, I'm not an asthmatic and without diabetes. Why should I "injection" of nicotine. Why do I need a frequent dose of nicotine ...
Yes, about a drop of nicotine we all know. That it -kaplya, and I won a big one. Kilogram hundred! Although a mug to drink. Physicians us lie. Look, all my friends smoke. Sportsmen and sportswomen from inhaling become kinder, and yes, I know of. Th is me.
Go for a smoke ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting