Selling iPhone 5S in Paris

See Paris, buy a iPhone 5S and die! The strongest blow to the reputation of Apple came from the Chechen Republic. "And you - Europe, tolerance and civilization."
Home sales of new gadgets from Apple, the perceived "apple" fans as a real holiday, it was completely discredited ... Russians. The sale of the first models of iPhone 5S in the heart of Europe - Paris, September 20, 2013 gathered buyers were amazed and even boorish wild behavior of the local representatives of the Chechen diaspora. His experiences with «URA.Ru» shared Yekaterinburg Valery, who decided the day with friends to buy a few iPhone 5S for resale in his hometown. Here is his story completely.

It will be 5 more photos.

[next]

"We arrived at the Apple Store Opera in the area of ​​15.00 and a total queue appeared somewhere in the 25-mi.

The first 2-3 hours it was easy enough: joke, fun, TV interviewed the most prominent representatives of the queue:

Source:
www.ura.ru/content/svrd/26-09-2013/...1052166177.html

Later, here and there began to appear a bunch of Chechens. I've read somewhere that at the start of sales in Paris and in Europe in general a lot of them, so much was not surprised.

Around 19.00 the preparation for queuing. All gathered Apple employees started to let in specially constructed from metal screens corridors. The same handful of Chechens immediately climbed to the very top, pushing all the others. Suddenly and unfair, but if you want to argue with a hundred or so guests from Chechnya, who all know each other?

Located in the hallway, and began waiting hours. Without exaggeration, the Chechens in a queue of about 80% and, as it turns out, they all came with no money and are here only to re-sell "ticket" on the phone. Ticket - a special card, which contains the memory of the phone and its color. This kind of control the availability of models. Apple Store employee is with these cards near the entrance, and the people in turn choose the right phone for them. Going to the store, you give a card seller and you take out the required phone.

At night, and then on the "corridor" pushed his way one of the main organizers and they dictate the terms of the crowd: "Less than 100 euros for a ticket do not take. I will find people who buy everything! "Every now and then offered me, but to me they were unnecessarily - 2 phone in hand is enough. And so the night passed. We slept and spent their time as best they could.

Around 6 am to queue worker asked Apple Store: «some color and memory capacity is very small, be prepared to quickly decide what to take instead of the phone is no longer available." Followed by the phrase: "The condition to obtain tickets is to demonstrate the amount of cash or credit card, which you are going to pay for the phone." At 7 am, I began handing out tickets. Hearing this, the Chechens from the back of a steel crowds climbeth through the iron fence and burst into the first row. However, no one wanted to argue with them and say that you can not do.

Golden phones ran out so fast that it did not make it to one person with the money - only to Chechens who want to sell a "ticket" as expensive as possible. They made a kind of a corridor: one group of them stood along the fence before issuing the "tickets" and offers these "tickets" bought for 100 euro on top of the phone (it may be necessary for those who are planning to take more than two), and the other group was along the fence after the issuance of "tickets" by offering to buy tickets already made (EUR 100 - for nezolotoy phone 150-200 euros - for gold). People with money were very small and the Chechens turned to a minimum.

In this story about the turn can be completed, as we went to the Apple Store and bought phones. It would seem that curtain and a happy ending? No. Within 50 meters from the exit of the store group of guests from Chechnya threatened with knives, took the most purchased phones. In the center of a European capital - Paris - at 9 o'clock in the morning!

Later deducted from virtually neighbors in turn, described the situation in the received response.

The conclusions one can make himself. The police did not handle, we think it's pointless, and prefer living and healthy to catch a plane. Chechens there on the "Bird rights" themselves honestly admit to their "illegal".

As a result, a complete mess at the start of sales in this city! This story I will try to convey to Apple. I not sure what will happen, but we must try. Since such an organization and most turns, and issuing tickets, and security at the outputs of just a shame the store Apple Store Opera in Paris and completely destroys all the pathos of the start of sales. Strongly recommend to choose another place of purchase!

It will be recalled that the head of the republic of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov, is a big fan of gadgets from Apple and even has its own account in the social photosets Instagram.

Certainly knowing what had happened, he would do his countrymen strict suggestion.

Like all

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting