Warm floor

As it sought to Yap threads for installation of floor heating. I found a true one and the crap))) Having read forums and making floor heating itself, decided to share with all yapovtsami.

Will be 16 photos.

So start with a heater

Gluing it all and start (five)

Sixth and proper installation (for technology, with a tape measure, in increments of 100 mm from the walls and indented)

Seven. Lay the fitting and push the old, not to be that the wire is.

Osem and cabinet trailer. The wire was long, though, and the minimum length. And you can not cut it ...

9 be ... Connect the thermostat according to the scheme - simple, although I am not an electrician.

10 Make slits ties to grab at least partly floor.

11 After checking performance (including not for long, dumb) put beacons. I put on a half since cut them into boutiques for easy transportation in a car ... Yes, and do not need a floor under the bathtub too smooth)))

So far 12 lighthouses dried up, drove the white friend. And as usual, tried on)

13 Start filling. Natyagalsya this mixture, kapets. It took 5 bags of 30 kg ... More pictures did not do, because smeared hands and no hunting was to wash them. A few days ago I finished Dzhamshuta lay down tiles, and add it. Total cost about 1,200 USD. I try to answer the questions.

P.S. Fotkal to the bursting of the bucket, so kachesvo-crap.

While all! Forward!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting