Imitating militants

Students in Dagestan recorded video message, in imitation of the militants ...
The Nets were some students video message addressed to teachers. In these children, imitating the members of the bandit underground, require good grades and certificate with honors.
With a toy gun in the hands of Muslim boys intoned read out a greeting, and then list the requirements and threats to their "victims».
 - In short, Dzhahparilav I want in a magazine I had all five - begins one of the children. - And in the certificate, too - on the Avar boy says to the camera, showing a toy gun. - Within five days after you go to the flash drive in the journal and in the certificate you'll have to put me mark - five. If you do not, I'll kill you first and Khalimat Nurmagomed and then would get up to you, inshallah.

Another boy, also make treatment more interested in wealth.
 - Bismilyahi Rahmani Rahim. I address this letter I Abdulvahid - said the child. - He beat me when I was little. I remember that night when he beat me. And that is why I send this message. You have to give me a bike and two million rubles. If not, I'll kill your brother, kill a couple of people first. These ochkoshniki Abakar and Tazhudin will not help you. You yourself see this. If, within five days from the moment you get the stick, do not fulfill my requirements, I am with you to cut.
As noted by the police, the real danger to the lives of teachers does not represent the data handling.
 - None of the teachers did not address a statement to the police on this fact, - commented the inspector PDN for Soviet district of Makhachkala Indira Agayev. - We know about the appearance of such recordings on the Internet. It's very painful and sad that children are involved in such records. But this is a mistake of adults set an example.

Stick with the video militants have long been part of everyday reality in Dagestan. Such messages tend to get officials and businessmen. Usually thugs require to pay "tribute", and in the event of death threat sent to his relatives.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting