The Story of a kote

He appeared with us recently, in April 2012, when we moved to a safe place. What was he to us, we do not know - we have already taken one year old. History at it is this: the entire winter (and maybe more), he wandered through the streets and entrances, one of his good-hearted woman fed up until the spring residents of the house did not drive on the street, and there he was hit by a car.
Unfortunately, the history of most banal of homeless animals, and do not know what would have ended our hero, but his happiness is found zoozaschitniki, we picked up, taken to the veterinarku, where it turned out that he had a broken hind leg. The good doctor Ivan Sergeyevich put a spoke Kitten (absolutely free), it will fly from any disease, deprived of manhood (well, this is now no decent cat does well). But his stay in the clinic at the seal has been limited, because many affected animals, and beds in the clinic limited number. That turned our zoozaschitniki good people asking to take our hero to overexposure until they find home, otherwise Kitty would be back on the street, but with a broken foot. Fluttered my soul (I would have them all pozabirala), the more the opportunity - apartment studio and let the removable, but "own" and 19.04.2012 in our apartment he appeared.

15 photos

Unwashed, unkempt, lame, with a shaved limb and inserted needles, but such a delicate, so smart (without much fuss once went to donated zoozaschitniki lotochek) so delicate - we are in the car from the clinic went, I had ironed he purred all the time! At first, he just had to be that we were there when we went to the kitchen - he hobbled to us when we moved from the chair to the sofa, he climbed to us, and that's how we thanked:

He's asleep, hugging my legs arm) A week later my husband said, "Well, I've got you and the Gray", as Mike Farley found his name, and I understood. he will live with us forever! Next Serushkiny weekdays (accent on the first syllable):

Resting

The master pose

As time went on, Gray removed the needle and then complete all the vaccinations were allowed to walk (he is always asking for the street). Had to buy a leash and walk with him after work))))) By the time he is grown and strengthened, neighbor at first thought I was a dog walk))))

Already, as the weather turned bad, we did not walk, he goes ass freeze the balcony. Recently, by the way, we decided to prove that he knowingly feed your way regularly receives. Morning. I went into the bath, my husband is still sleeping, Gray went to the balcony (a balcony we glazed only on the one hand, the owners of apartments probably started doing it, but not completed), I hear, a roar, mother dear! I flew into the room. look it in the teeth of something dragging ... Titmouse turned out, flew, poor fellow, to the balcony for us. I selected immediately, but, unfortunately. already appeared late slap in the hearts of his cloth, he was offended, went into another room, a day he did not appear until called. My husband says it is hunting nature showed else says, and brought home, what type of share. Ehh, like and understand it, but the bird is a pity (evening called him, went and sat down and looks at me, the first is not suitable)))) came over, patted the conflict exhausted :) Now here I photographed it, we have the rain comes, and under it so sweet sleep:

Measure it - from the tip of the tail to the tip of the front feet - 95 cm

Yes, and we weigh 7 kg, I think that this is not the limit))))))

He likes to look at the big machines - especially garbage attracts and fascinates

Photos I walk with rebyatenka, well, gray, of course))

Likes to sleep so that was a pillow under his head)))

Or so

And even better

I kept everything good and good mood !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting