An hour ago, I took birth in his kote))

Today I have one at home, parents are piled in the village. Near runs pregnant kote, whose mother requested to feed more often, because it's pregnant and eats a lot ...))
As the person responsible, I put kote eat more, and went into the CS stretch parteyku =)

Sitting play, the game goes ... so casually turn my head to the side and saw the following picture: in the middle of the room is my kote, and from under his tail hanging out someone's feet and tail. And her face was as though it should be))

The most interesting. I always thought that my cat with chicken brains, but it somehow, fell when the first kitten, just like knowing in advance otgryzla his umbilical cord (the feeling was such that she does it every day). I understand that it's instincts, but still looked very professional on her part.

If your cat gives birth, does not prevent her to do it, and just continue to do their work, occasionally looking up, so the kitten side has not started to go that bad, and help will be needed ... (if the head or feet first, then everything is fine and she will give birth to itself). < br />
First that the photos and video came out feet first (read in the internet that is normal), the second kind of climbs headfirst (precisely at this moment when I am typing this message to you)

There will be 3 more photos =) Above I wrote that my cat chicken brains.
Here's the proof: =))

but it rozhdeёnnoe exactly one hour ago)))

Posted in [mergetime] 1355572951 [/ mergetime]
ps ... went there one climbs ...)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting