Zapilivaem in LED lighting

There is a long corridor in the apartment (4, 5 meters). Wise builders do not reinvent the wheel and stupidly put a lamp in the middle and the switch there is the same, that is proihodit the apartment in the dark you need to take off your shoes, and then cut in light or dragged into the dirty shoes to switch. Of course it was not acceptable for me, and the repair switch was moved to the front door and there are two lamps (but that's another story).
Will be 11 photos

It was a 2 of the lamp here

2. Internal. Were screwed 28W energosberegayki. Luminary good, some I did not get enough attention from others. Hug me, who did not die len.- lamps.

3. Therefore, it was decided with the aid of friends kEtayskih translate all this to LEDs. I found in the vast Ali seller and ordered the driver to 30 watts and LED Epistar 3 watts star

4. As the radiator successfully turned up ancient system of cooling screws 5 inch bay.

5. With the aid of manual labor and such a mother, radiator cut into almost equal halves))) Example svetiki- kind enough space

6. Fitting the housing svetilnika- mustache approached. Nothing hurts bowl worn without problems.

7. How long pondered the way to the radiator mounting star. I decided not to bother with hot melt and apply "Chelyabinsk hardware", ie hardware. Drilling through the radiator and the star attraction (with KPT-8) through a cardboard washer.

8. Mount assembly view inspires. Immediately vidno- legacy of the Soviet Union))))

9. The final picture in front of the assembly building and soldering.

10. Picture soldering miss. View already mounted luminaire. The second such same, only without drayvera- only radiator in the middle.

11. Harassment of a matrix camera. I will say in their vpechatleniyam- shines very brightly by the matte surface of the ceiling scattered wonderful. Heating radiator does not exceed 50 degrees. Thank you for caring brothers kEtayskim)))

PS the Budget driver 30 BT $ 11, 99, 10 pcs LED Epistar 3W- $ 5, 99 (3800-4500 K - variety, pleasing to the eye)

All!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting