New Year Eve repair

Today, resting on long holidays,
I decided to lay out a photo report on its repair, which I made before the New Year. Photo quality is poor,
because it was photographed on a spatula and a couple of pictures on Tile))

Total 40 images.

1. The idea of ​​repairing arose long ago, because the bath has become scared to go, but as a start, I do not dare. Podtolkulo me yet that I volunteered to help a friend of mine,
and one of the warmest days of December in Moscow, I was with a friend took a historic
event. That's how it looked:

2. Compliance was appointed foreman here:

3. I started stripping oilcloth, thinking that it is easier to beat than the tile. But I'm much mistaken, it is not enough that they suck detached,
so after the layer was still some wool. Here the wool was very difficult to tear off.

4. Then began the process of beating the tiles, which I liked very much, he departed perfectly on several pieces at once, blasphemy years 20
laid back was all damp. That's actually me:

5. Here's a kind of turned out, a lot better than it was

7. tile batted turned the whole tub

8. start slowly laying

9. By the way it is useful to say that every night (as we did at night repair after
work) purchased a small amount of beer, well, sometimes Che stronger. Because it's more fun to make repairs))

10. This is what has emerged

11. And

12. The angle like a good idea has turned

​​

13. The second angle

14. And another angle near the curly pipe was cut, very worried that I will long tormented, but oddly enough, it happened quickly and without unnecessary movements Tile

15. The next day was washed down the floor, turned out quite well, up to the end at the bath, I did not completely close because there will be placed screen

16. Brigadier checks did I even the bathtub - was dissatisfied

17. The next stage - grouting thought trifling matter, but in the end fussed few hours.

18. Brigadier still not happy - the terms do not perform!

20. The next day, in the morning I was quite taken aback - fell off on the floor tiles. and I went to "shake" is only one, the others for fun, I decided to podkovyrnut. And a strange first row left, and in the second and third row on the left one. Foreman very angry.

21. On this day, we decided not to do anything too much, went by acquiring the missing materials, ceiling and pokleit fought with green serpent.

22. The next day I paid a visit to a good uncle, and 3800 grouse turned my ginger bath here in this beauty.

23. she had to dry a couple of days, so I was forced to break, and after that I really lazy, and repair went slower,
that's like one day, I just pasted such bullshit, respectively, between the tub and the wall and between the wall and the ceiling

25. The next day, I pulled myself together, or rather took the hands of assholes and redid the floor, this time more efficiently, still lies.

26. The next step - cleaning pipes from old paint and sanding, I'm guessing that they may paint before it was necessary, but I decided to do it after the tile

28. Install the new sparkling tap

29. Next install the sink with cabinet, a figure sawing a pipe.

30. screwed shower holder

31. And all the shelves

34. Faster! I want to wash !!!

35. Ventilation

36. I think that putting the tiles do not have to, but remembered little bordyurchike. necessary as that of his close

37. Take Tile and carefully cut the remains of tiles.

38. The process of laying new curb, a little uneven happened, but if you do not look closely, something like exactly)))

39. Well, the final stage - painting pipes.

40. As a result, I got a bath presentable. way to rakofinoy and cabinet had yet to tinker. When I decided to fly a joyful first wash his hands, he found that the length of the tap is not enough, there he can reach the sink, but at the same hand washing, spray flew out of the sink. I had to tinker, and move it to the left.

The budget amounted to about 20 thousand plus five thousand on alkodoping and all sorts of sausages.
That's all I wanted to say.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting