A trip to Hong Kong

Ripe to put photos from a recent trip to one of the capitals of the world - Hong Kong.

Will be 39 photos.

We fly on holiday for 3 days.
The visa for Ukrainian citizens do not require.
Permitted 14 days without a visa to be in the Civil Code.
Generally. Let's go :)
From the airport to the city walks Aeroexpress.
The train arrives in 20 minutes to downtown. At a cost depends on the number of people and travel. 1 trip - GCD 100 (about $ 13).

Express impressed with their quiet operation, speed and cleanliness.
As well as a convenient display, indicating the progress of the trip. Stops just a few pieces on the road - at the exhibition center, a couple of other direct metro line and actually very downtown.

Here is the diagram of the metro. Without the English designation was used not tell :). Generally liked than HA - is the focus on the city and the ignorant foreigners. Everything is always duplicated in English, always clear pointers and lost just hard ...

Ticket :)

Tickets are punched at the turnstiles, which are arranged at the output. If the lost ticket - not sickly fine (I do not remember much :)).
Here we are in town. Exit Express turikety through there site with a taxi. By taxi queue. No one does not climb out of turn. All cultural.

We arrived at the hotel.

The hotel is located in the island part of the city (near downtown). Very cultural and tasteful. A slightly different angle.

3 nights at a total cost of cost us 320 dollars. We really liked the hotel. Rooms are small but cozy. Divided into 2 zones - a zone of leisure.

another angle

Bedroom.

Even set NIKTI / needles is :) A trifle, but nice that taken care of.

Nevertheless, above all praise it appeared views
The hotel is on a hill. 18 floor and windows on the wall are impressive.
Under this dawn and wake up not lazy :)

But the view from the window in the corridor. General shortage of land is felt throughout. Building of very dense and high.

Here is the hotel from the street (green building)

Right near the hotel there is a public zoo. I was surprised that he was free.

The zoo runs a bunch of school groups. They show animals, talk about them. I liked that all the students in the form (and probably every school has its own).

Fontat the middle of the zoo. Very nice and well-groomed.

And here is the seller in a small larechke. Despite his age, quite passable speaks English. And the prices are in a stall not expensive Kiev ...

All waste is sorted. Watching decided at home, too, sort :) Brought second bucket for inorganics. Sort rubbish was very simple, and inorganics much more organic.

PS. it is necessary to run the meeting. I come back through an hour - will continue.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting