Schoolgirl in Uralsk dropped off the bus

Continuing the theme.

In Uralsk the conductor of the bus landed schoolgirl 30-degree cold because she forgot money at home.
Told portal "My City," said a relative of a student Larissa Kovantsova.
The incident occurred on Wednesday evening, 29 January, when the street was -34. Many buses and passenger cars that day just would not start, and stood up. To squeeze in the bus, this day had to work hard.
Classes in schools was canceled, but many still left the house - who on extracurricular activities, who sports section. Also, 14-year-old Valerie had to go to DC Youth. Girl eighth year in ballroom dancing and conducts master classes for five-year olds.
She had forgotten purse with small change for the trip. Already sitting in the bus, and drive three stops, I found that pay nothing. All this time, the words of a teenager, she stared at the guard. And when she saw the confusion in the face of the child, but asked: "What, no money? Well, then get out and go on foot! ».

PS I do not even resent the fact the landing of the child, and that none of the ghoul in the bus did not bother to pay any penny for travel. Oskotinilis completely.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting