Aircraft modeling

I-16 Type 17 1/48
Expose your court we all know, "donkey". He worked on this model with a great desire and pleasure. The quality of the casting is good. Bought connections from Quickboost, travlёnku from the company Part, true to type 10 but nothing useful. Also applies to their favorite foil, self-adhesive (well, where without it). Painting top Akan Olive Drab, bottom Akan acrylic light blue.

I wanted to make flaps in vypushennnom position, but changed his mind. We were available ski rack, but also did not do. Unfortunately I have on this model ended tamiёvsky ground spray and could not buy anywhere else in Moscow, said disruptions will be in a month, I could not wait so long. Blew silverfish, then the base paint. The glossy acrylic lacquer was from Revell, used it. Wash gouache on Ferry. All the chips are applied on a thin foil a needle. Decals welded alcohol, but still have a place silver, acrylic gloss varnish is not very well-behaved, bubbles and get down with enamel does not. Finishing matt lacquer Akan.

10 photo.

Another kind.

More

More

MiG - 3 1/48
Continuing the series' legendary aircraft of World War II "exhibit to your attention the plane Alexander Pokryshkina -" white five "MiG-3, 55th IAP, summer 1941 ... He collected about three months, with breaks at work and household chores. The engine of the ARK-models, for it is not a lot of improvements. In the assembly of connectivity problems are not experienced. Machine guns replaced the needles from the syringes of different diameters. The antenna mast - the needle from the syringe. Of course, it is not much like the original, but I had a choice, either the accuracy or practicality, the choice fell on the second, and the ever-break at the crucial moment. Acrylic AKAN - bottom AMT 7, the top samomes. Finishing varnish - matt acrylic Akane. For the first time I tasted the primer. All is good, need to be primed, but before priming stuck lantern. I did not know to what difficulties it would lead. Well, it's time to open the lantern and, horror, get off the paint with a mask. I had to carefully cut through the blade paint, something which could not be separated. Please do not judge strictly, masks my sore spot. But what I have learned, it is necessary to prime, primer fills the small bumps and scratches from the skins.

More

MiG-17PF 1/32
Expose your attention, the legendary MiG-17 «Fresco» Sabres and Thunderjet storm. The model is made as a gift to one veteran of the Air Force, which during the Cold War was on guard our native sky. By purchasing this kit, I could not understand why such a scale is so inexpensive, and more complete with rubber wheels, while realized. Acquired travlёnochku of Edik and ponyaslos. The model aircraft only in principle similar to MiG-17 PF, it takes a lot to refine that was similar to the prototype, namely:
1. Did the ventral keel on the tin cans, plastered on both sides of the foil,
2. On the right side of the front of the PST was absent, too, had a hand,
3. On the lantern made the periscope, which turned out to judge you.
4. Implemented landing lights.
5. Lantern did not alter - the comments for connoisseurs materiel.
6. penetrate gilzosbrosy and a rocket launcher.
Construction was delayed for many months. Sadly missing in the set OZ Soviet Air Force, just OZ China, had to board room to paint through the mask, and the stars to look for bottom of the barrel, good susekam were. It took about 50 grams. lead to the model set in the horizon. All fairings stabilizers and planes covered with foil that heavier aircraft. Covered with primer and then presheyding, painted paint TAMIYA XF-16 and XF-11, then a glossy varnish remover + water + gouache fairies, then matt lacquer.

More

More

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting