History of Flight 5

The first part, Part Two, Part Three, Part Four to the reading required in order to understand what is at stake.
Py.Sy. I write long as you remember, who can not wait to write in the previous parts, or come back tomorrow.
Gallery a lot, under some will respond to questions and requests from a personal and previous ones!
* Continue the journey *

I woke up when the sun was almost at its zenith. I slept very bad, because the engine from freezing in -35 sometimes trembled, thereby disrupting my sleep.
Parking with Ray Cafe that under Kungur. Most machines have razehalis who where standing alone Slava and a couple of cars with breakdowns.

The machine puffing like a locomotive at the start. * * Likes being said Russian frost, Swedish beauty.

Slavik as a true Dartanyan woke up like 3 hours ago, and alone suffered a jammed brakes.
To the question: What did not wake?
He said two of Juli Frost!

Wedge supports the way this one fucking stocks scans. When I got the car I jammed the front axle through a 50 km. Tow truck arrived and pulled back on the service in Golitsyno. The second time they were wedged at me straight in the pogran \ transition to Kam. Loge under a canopy.
After that, I made a servismenam brain scans and I completely redesigned front brake system! Then tyufu tyufu tyufu.
How to deal with this problem, I know, but at least Slavik has behind him the experience of 2 times greater than mine with the problem faced. By this he pomerz extra 3 hours and who would not want to wake me up.

As they say have a good driver always rusty keys))))

Suggest what to do, I went to make breakfast, because such delays in the parking lot is not included in our plans!

But he Slavik, greets you.
He is very happy that the brakes released and the car began to move!

Sandwich porviserbalo tea and go!

Come on! Before you let go, grab ass, and Slavka crawled under the car to spin energachi,
A fun course lie down for 30 degrees of frost on the ground, not the benefit of the students and allows equipment!

The route Perm-Ekaterinburg
The most secure route Russia. Such a large number of policemen * * not even seen my grandfather passed the entire war.
Protect all of the settlements up to 10-meter section of a solid!

Over 340 km 2 traffic police post and about 10-15 crews. And they are not afraid of the cold.

Perm Krai as I said earlier forged by him and ride quite comfortably apart basals and policemen

Oh yeah, and obochnikov)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting