Walk Auckland

Auckland is the largest city of New Zealand, with a population of 1, 3 million people. One of the main attraction of the city is the Tower Sky Tower - an observation platform at the same time an extreme attraction, attracting hundreds of tourists to yourself. I suggest you take a stroll on the town together with the author and see everything with your own eyes.

Last time I fall long and painful journey. New Zealand is no exception: flying through China with a 12-hour transfer. I wanted to go into town and walk up to the flight, but Guangzhou met so disgusting rainy weather, I did not even put out from the airport. But then I had a chance to fly on the new Boeing 787 Dreamliner. An excellent plane, though I, as a photographer, frustrated technological portholes of electrochromic glass. Its transparency centrally regulated cabin crew and if you suddenly decided to shoot in the air - even ubeysya, nothing happens.

A pair of frames interior Dreamliner:

The degree of dimming glass is regulated button. Press and hold you can not - you need to press several times. The window 5 degrees of shading. It takes place not at once but gradually delayed:

Estimate the distance between rows. Armchair decomposed into a completely flat bed, only the length of the bed is designed for Chinese and I had the entire flight prim legs:

On the landing a little window "clarified", but still not completely. The photographs appeared extraneous toning:

Already on the landing it became clear that New Zealand is a little wrong, as I imagined it would be. The photos, as a rule, the islands are surrounded by greenery, but now here in late autumn and most of the green carpet "yellowed»:

I do not quite understand what it is. It looks like a field of solar panels:

I arrived in Auckland at 5 pm. The rest of the day is a walk around the city. The first thing got on the radio Sky Tower. According to the rating of the World Federation of Great Towers, Sky Tower is located in 15th place height:

The observation deck of the tower is located at an altitude of 220 meters. On the floor, a lot of glass inserts. Stand on them to fear, but fear is completely unfounded: as indicated in tablichike, the strength of the special 38-millimeter glass exceeds the strength of the concrete floor:

Apart from gender, eye panorama of the city:

Auckland was the first capital of New Zealand, while in 1864 it did not transfer to Wellington (due to a more convenient location):

Review argues that the city runs about 500 kilometers of hiking trails:

Auckland is called the City of Sails. The number of boats per capita here than in any other city - the ship has every fourth family:

In the Auckland region are about 48 extinct volcanoes. All of them have survived in the form of mountains, lagoons and islands:

Night Auckland:

Most of the city is equipped with traffic lights button, clicking which you can "ignite" green. Traffic in the city is not very intense and light switches almost instantly:

In downtown's Sky Tower is visible almost everywhere. By nightfall, its shape beautifully illuminated illumination:

Source: sergeydolya.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting