Do not scare the cats!

This story was told to me by the friend, let's call him Andrew.
So. Summer, the village, the time of day the day.
He was sitting at home alone and bored. Familiar everyone left, my friends, too, somewhere piled relatives umotala the store. Looking attempt somehow to entertain the brain has already begun to smoke. And his eye gets old mask (elephant). Moreover, it should be noted that he was and the cat, which because of the same problems as the owner (no play) was sitting on a trunk in front of the window and stared blankly at one point on the street do not move eyes.
Then his words: Well then head has finally stopped cooking, I decided to scare the cat. He put on a gas mask, carefully made his way to the door, almost crawled on their bellies up to the window, which looked at the cat, and abruptly stood up. It turned out that we'd look at each other's eyes and separates us only a thin pane of glass.
Reaction cat was just indescribable.
He silently, his eyes wide, as well as sitting on the fifth point, began to push off its front paws and gradually removed. When the chest under his heel
the point was over, he just quietly gone down instantly.
From the outside it was very fun. But realizing that maybe his jokes I'm a little spoiled cat psyche, I decided to go and calm him down a little bit.
But even I myself could not imagine how it was for him shockingly. Entering the house, I looked around, but the cat never observed. Only one new item complete the picture.
In the middle of the chest was a spot, and from him to the edge, and then to the floor and crossed straight to the kitchen and cabinet tyanulaas wet (and only) band.
A cat sitting under a cabinet in the same pose, with eyes wide open. It is to the chest and crawled on his ass, not rising, pushing only the front paws.
Here's a story here.
So, the people, know Koshak have nerves of iron, too!

Tags

See also

New and interesting