We were going to go to the park.

We were going to go to the park. There were rides and a shooting gallery. I was afraid of carousels, and dashes afraid of me. Well, because the rifle in my hands and heaving flying flier. Still afraid that I will go to someone else. And I tried to target: In a cockerel or a gnome. I'm ruthless to Petushki and gnomes. This is my childhood.

Well, here, we began to gather in the park. The heat on the street, all scantily clad hodyut. I was dressed in shorts and sandals with socks. Mom put airy dress and Dad bright pants. Mom looked up and said, "Well, you're absolutely what? Black pants for light pants! Who does that ?! "Dad said," And what do such and such? I put on pants in the morning, Cho disguise it ?! "Mom said," Yes! ", But you can not argue with his mother. For a long time we were looking for with the pope briefs lighter. But they found nothing. I said, "Put on my mother! They're white! "But slap chilled my enthusiasm for my mother's underpants. And Dad said, "Maybe, I do go without panties ?!" And my mother said, "And I do not care anymore! Right now, no one at all will not go! "Then I zanyrnul in the closet with linen and with particular zeal began to dig there and pulled out a bright shorts that I bought for growth, and they just dad. And we went. Come such, I sing "ah-ah-ah and green parrot", but did not know who the "ah-ah-ah." I thought it was some sort of magical creature type or Eeha Bumbry. And then I found out that it's just the sound, not the name of this song, and out of love, and love another - "Red on Black" group "Alisa».

We're marching and years me 5 or 6, I remember little. I only remember that all the comments made. Well, there is, for example, "you are wrong to hold the spoon," or there is "no slouch". Or in general, an adult uncle once said, "a finger to show - not good, show the best the whole hand." I was scolded and told that I had no right to make comments elders, even if they are wrong. And in the end I was taught. Only one comment, I do still have everything. Though you elder 90-year-old. It's about the word "calling". Nevermind. I was distracted here with you ...

And here we go, I lick the ice cream, and in front there is a granny. Granny in sundress. Since hot. Dress is very light and thin. And a sundress at granny blue trousers. Very distinguished. And I was so jarred! I run up and say: "Woman! You do not know what can not be worn under light clothing dark pants? "Grandma was angry at first and string bag with yogurt shot up as red flag over the Palace of Soviets. Yogurt is not only red and white. As the white flag flew up string bag. Well, here. And then my parents were drew in bright shorts and a "flag" wilted. Grandmother smiled and patted my nerves and the hair on his head.

Parents for me to apologize. I felt ashamed. Yes that there! It became embarrassing! I - for incontinence, parents - for me and granny - for cowards. But after that point, I stopped to make remarks adults. We are ahead of granny and entered the park. Granny probably look at us and see that we are in bright shorts and experienced. I still feel ashamed and embarrassed. But Granny has probably died and I can not ask for her forgiveness. And then, in the park, I ride on the carousel and shooting at a shooting range. And even he did not kill anybody. And this, I believe in my favor.

© Babulkin

Tags

See also

New and interesting