Triumph (6 photos)

Russian Kulibin still alive!

Today we are engaged in a very interesting, risky and forced a lot of people nervous affair.
We go up to 20th floor of Triumph Palace marble slab 3 x 1, 2 (three meters by twenty meters).
Dimensions of this hrenoviny such that in any elevators, it does not intermeddle and there was no other way to get her upstairs, except across the street. The weight of its nearly 300 kg ...
I was on the case as a tractor and a crane in combination talked to the familiar, part-industrial climber Peter nebezysvestny.
Honestly, at first I did a little bit sorry that agreed, because the cooking process I became much doubt that my swallow mass of less than 2110 tons and less than 100 mares under the hood to drag it upward 300-hundred pound monster. Tajiks are packed in a wooden table top frame and wrapped it paralon.

Our window somewhere in the clouds ...

Barkas displayed on the starting point and passes preflight, cling basic and tether tying done.

Two rollers. One at the top, just below the technical floor, the other at the bottom of the column. Hitching the machine.

Height such that we had to delay many times, to capture, move off the original and re-meshing.
The same difficulties arose seam rope. He did not pass through the clip ... I had pogemoroitsya. The black bars under the car - my rubber tracks. Machine to grind, growl, but did not give up.

The view from the height of the building - from the window of a technical floor. There columns are fixed for the safety rope and the rope to clip.

People gathered all around the darkness. Many do not believe in the success of our business - I myself hardly believed. Not KAMAZ at me all the same.
But countertop safely to his apartment. And this, I believe, can be proud of. For example, for the note ... Triumph Palace impressed luxury inside ... ever been there. How many years had it built, and half of the apartments are still not completed.
Many Tajiks and other gastrobayterov involved in construction of the castle, today we showed them how to work. And even in their main elevators do not let fear ... for their special runs - service.
Tabletop this is 3000 Euros, the damage caused by its failure to any height would cause a loss of several times more expensive. But it's done. On 5!

Hence
 - -

Tags

See also

New and interesting