DIARY smoky MUSCOVITES

Moscow yesterday covered in smog from burning peat bogs in the neighboring areas. Environmentalists have recorded a three-fold excess of the norms of the content of harmful particles in the air burning. Smoke worsened and visibility on the roads yesterday on the highway "Don" in the accident hit the car 41, four people were killed. Meteorologists predict that due to lack of wind smokiness in the region will continue until the weekend

Photos and text: kommersant.ru

I woke up screaming from the fire alarm. She gasped. In Moscow, he came again into the smoke of fires.

Long standing at the window, not realizing that it is better to open it, go to the fresh air, or close to not go fresh smoke.

Muscovites habitually got everything that they need for such a case: a gas mask, flashlight in hand, helmet collision on the forehead, telephone familiar guide dog and testament.

In Moscow moves on all fours columns of three. Especially for such a case the authorities erected barriers on the left and right of the road to the citizens not crawled in the wrong direction.

In shops nobody knows what to buy and how much he pays for it. Buyers hoping that cheat sellers. But sellers sly chuckle. Oh, they know what the shelf life of the products they put on the shelves in the days of smoke.

The park has many smoked poultry.

On the streets - social justice. Blind in short supply. They employ couriers, drivers of buses, traffic policemen, guides. Only they are able to move around in the smoke.

They say if you smoke tight, then it can even hang the ax. I decided to check it out. Long could not get the ax back.
When all pulled out - I did not know what to do with the person to whom clung ax. Moscow is very well-placed. So that even from some peat, but every summer we have to be sure the smoke reached.

Wind from the fires is going from the east. But many are waiting with joyful anticipation of the west wind. They say it is on the west side of peatlands cunning konoplyanschiki planted their favorite herb.

I feel like a gourmet smog. With eyes closed I can differentiate Icarus exhaust gases from such gas. Yes, and all around are the same. Even if a Muscovite does not smoke, he loves to stand up in smoke smoker friend. The most Muscovite who survive without smog - a couple of weeks. And then - back to his hometown.

Smokers quit smoking. What sense to pay for something around the bulk?

Smoke so thick that even the cats have learned to fly. Kosharite will throw this up, but he did not return. Only shouts something from above. Probably, thanks.

All meet and see off each other with tears. Watering from the smoke even glasses.

Doctors recommend drinking less coffee and more green tea. Like tea, removes from man all the smoke. This is not true. Coal will bring, bring peat, firewood some displays, a pound of lead will show even a bit of uranium displays. A smoke - no.

The city has come to resemble the time of the early Christian community in Jerusalem. "All of them were common and no one called her anything." Yes, it is true, in the smoke-what's the difference? To what dobrel apartment - and she's yours. Where to crawl, there zanochuesh.

Rescuers get directions, pulling the rope by which people can get to any office. Teenagers, of course, nahuliganili and confused some thread. It turned out that the managers were able to fully replace many system administrators. Artists of the Bolshoi Theatre replaced the guards. And the guards played five sold-out concerts at the Bolshoi and went on tour to London.

In general, Moscow is not always lost. Even in such a terrible smoke. The main thing to know in what direction it is.
-

Tags

See also

New and interesting