Airport from the perspective of the aircraft (25 pictures)

If the aircraft requires routine inspection, it is towed to the hangar aircraft maintenance base (ATB) airport. It is divided into several large sections and the interior, one of which is called the "wheel portion." There repair of aircraft wheels. Before you get there, I was warned that I did not say in the word "tire" because of him I immediately "get a pry between the eyes." Need to talk "wheeled land»:

Disk plane, in contrast to the road, compound:

He sealed with an insane amount of bolts. To them manually one by one does not unscrew, there is a special machine, which makes it at the same time. Moreover, for each type of wheel you need your effort when tightening bolts. And can be set on the machine in accordance with the specification:

Different wheels for different nozzles:

Apparatus for otpeskostruivaniya drives. Hose supplied sand at high speed and remove the old paint from the disk:

Basically hangar going maintenance and repair of aircraft:

I was allowed to climb to the roof of ATB. Go here scary:

Like the poster from the past:

Engines that are ready to be installed on the aircraft after repairs:

Hangar closed huge gates that move down towards the rails:

During the aircraft stand on the wings, empennage and fuselage can accumulate snow or frost formed. For icing aircraft at the airport have a fleet of special vehicles:

The operator climbs into the cab and controls water cannon:

The operator accidentally hit the plane, at the end of the boom has 3 red mustache sensor. As soon as the antenna touches anything, the arrow immediately stops:

On one plane leaves, on average, about 200 liters of fluid, the rate of one liter per square meter. The pressure is very strong:

Treated as wings and empennage, depending on what is ordered to the crew handling:

Tags

See also

New and interesting