Transportation of students in America

Funny over there

Typically the most popular universities in transport - this bike. Look at pictures of bicycles rather boring, so I can offer you an alternative - a tandem.

On conventional bikes, we also go a lot, but still in the number of cyclists are inferior skateboarders. Basically on skateboards go students, but also the girls they do not shrink.

Inside the building, we are prohibited to ride a skateboard, so all inputs are located impromptu parking.

It turns out that there are different variations on skateboards. If two conventional skateboard wheel pair, here in only two such wheels (and no electronic stabilizer, unlike Segway).

In addition, there are fans to ride on something resembling rollers. The main difference is that the two wheels under each foot are directed across the foot, rather than along as conventional rollers. Furthermore, this device does not attached to the leg. On each of these platforms are just like a skateboard. To drive this thing have to spend so much energy that I feel it is not clear how it can be maintained in the hot California climate.

Recently we have on campus are gaining popularity scooters with electric drive,

who have a terribly smelly gasoline alternative

As I said, virtually the entire campus pedestrian, so even the postman can not drive up to all buildings, so from his car, he delivers mail here on a trolley

And, finally, some general pictures of the campus.

This rose garden in the yard of one of the dormitories.

According to tradition, the student graduates every year something dorisovyvayut on the walls enclosing the garden (in the middle of the picture is clearly seen the creation of issue 1934). I was always concerned about what they will do when the place on the walls over ...

The location is fairly quiet, so well here do - exams start next Monday.

Tags

See also

New and interesting