Base river gunboats

From the blog abra-akbar

Here's a machine standing right on the dock at a small metal shed. The inscription reads: "Transfer of information constituting a state secret, as well as official documents marked" For Official Use Only "is STRICTLY PROHIBITED." Spelling and punctuation preserved. :-)))

Entry as in all military facilities decorated with coats of arms and a sign with a red background.

Nation was built, commanders instructed crews. Ships actually go to sea for a few days on the teachings and not posed for our cameras. A few days later we meet them at the site of the Caspian Sea.

But with this ship we will remove waste from ships harbor wall.

Commanders report to the commander of the ship's readiness for the assignment.

Well, after journalists and bloggers spread to the four ships and actively prevented crews prepare to sail ...

... Removing the elements of the ship and the general plans.

Checking tower with a gun

Mooring team is ready to work.

And on the ships, meanwhile, work in full swing.

Shells for the ship's guns.

Incidentally, the headdress is written "Baltic fleet" is not likely to confuse the enemy; just these guys - recruits who came from the training center, which belongs to the Baltic Fleet, and they have not changed the inscription, even for the arrival of journalistic-blogerskogo landing.

Now gun is loaded and ready for battle!

Just fun to watch people rushing on the decks of ships four dudes with cameras and cameras.

And this group in striped bathing suits stood still while preparing to sail and while sailing in the shade at the entrance to the headquarters of the 73rd Brigade. It is correct - the sun was in 30 degree heat.

At first it was not clear why these sailors striped poles. Then we'll see. :-)

After preparation of the spacecraft systems are laid out other equipment (including mooring and rescue).

When started the engine to breathe was practically nothing ...

... And the people moved to the shown significantly higher ship. I would not be me if I did not climbed to the topmost deck. :-)

Ships already "under steamĀ».

Start one.

Tags

See also

New and interesting