UNDERWATER photographer Plotnikov

Not everyone manages to capture the "depth" of beauty, but the photographer and traveler Vyacheslav Plotnikov created a whole portfolio with a truly spectacular underwater photography. We offer you to get acquainted with his beautiful work.

Hereinafter - the author's comments:
Hurghada, the year 2008. Fish "cloud." They are so easy to go from predators. Predators - three lionfish, not included in the frame (I looked around at them constantly, because in a short dive hydra and absolutely do not want to hurt their bare feet dangerous "feathers").

A little about Apo Island: This small island is located near the large island of Negros, the median of the Philippines (Province Vizayyas). According to official information is a unique place for diving, nature reserve of global importance. All around the bottom of the island is covered with corals, more than 600 species of soft. When I jumped into the water and went down to the bottom, I was overwhelmed by the euphoria of this riot of colors. In addition to all this fancy world of corals with its large population as crabs, shrimp, eels, nudibranchs, etc. Walk around the island shoals of tuna. Nepugannyh. It looks like this: go to a depth of 20 meters, when suddenly see some cloud in the water column. Approaching ... this is it! Fish, lots of fish ...

This is my first nudibranchs. Here he is in all the beauty of their gills straightened. Basically aktivnichal night. Bright color warns about the undesirability of receiving them inside as food - are poisonous.

Fish, videographer ... fish-eye lens distorted the sizes of objects in the frame ... Although the country representative of marine life large enough, but no more than human.

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting